S-60 stabilizer is a lightweight, hand-held camera stabilization system for compact cameras weighing up to 3 kg / 6 pounds. This stabilizer guarantees incredibly smooth and graceful shots even when you are running or going up and down stairs. It provides professional pictures or videos for low budget video and film makers.
The back and forth, side to side moving camera platform allows for a quick adjustment of horizontal balance while the disks on the base platform adjust the camera's vertical balance. When properly balanced, the camera floats, and the stabilizer is ready to use.
The S-60 can be extended from 37 cm / 14.6" to 60 cm / 23.6" to fit the weight of the camera. It comes with rods for a matte box. This system is especially good for video cameras , video capable DSLR cameras and DVs
- Length of the stabilizer can extend quickly for more features and functions.
- Allows high and low angle shooting.
- Height adjustment improves weight ratio and reduces the need for base weights.
- High precision bearings and low friction joints.
- The quick release plate can record the dynamic balance of different equipment.
- Pulling the adjusting knob can separate the quick release plate from the base.
- Counterweight plate comes complete with weights.
- Made of high grade aluminum.
|Maximum Length||Approx. 60cm / 23.6"|
|Minimum Length||Approx. 37cm / 14.6"|
|Quick Release Plate||50mm / 1.96"|
|Weight Bearing Capability||3 kg / 6 lbs|
Questions & Answers
HDSLR Support S-60 Mini Stabilizer
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.