- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
- FX-format compatible, 1.9x ultra-wide-angle zoom lens covering a focal-length range from 18 to 35 mm
- Compact and light design with a weight of 385 g/13.6 oz. for superior mobility
- Optical system incorporating aspherical lens and ED glass elements is optimized for ultra-high-pixel-count D-SLRs
- Seven-blade iris diaphragm creates beautiful intentionally blurred images, while superior aberration correction reduces axial chromatic aberration and astigmatism
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available – M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)
- 77 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-4
- Bayonet Hood HB-66
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118
|Focal length||18-35 mm|
|Lens construction||12 elements in 8 groups (including 2 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements)|
|Angle of view||100° - 63° (76° - 44° with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||0.28 m/0.92 ft (from focal plane)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.2x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
|Diameter x length
(distance from camera lens mount flange)
|Approximately 83 x 95 mm/3.3 x 3.7 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 385 g /13.6 oz|
Questions & Answers
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.