- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Unlike with most cameras in the compact class, you can attach waterproof converters and 45mm lens filters to the TG-1 or TG-2 using the CLA-T01 conversion lens adapter. The fisheye converter lens FCON-T01 dedicated for use with TG-1 allows wide-angle shooting without sacrificing the brightness of the f2.0 lens. Even in darker underwater scenes, you can shoot wider, more dynamic images that reproduce the beauty of the underwater world. Waterproof to 40 ft. (TG-1) and 50 ft. (TG-2).
- Shoot creative and unique images with a rounded, 130-degree angle effect
- Wider viewing angle with extended focal length of 19mm
- Easy attachment to the camera even under water to a depth of 15m
- The CLA-T01 Adapter and the FCON-T01 Fisheye lens are both included in the package.
- Everything needed to attach the lens to the camera is included in the box.
- FCON-T01 Fisheye Converter Lens
- CLA-T01 Conversion Lens Adapter
- Lens Cap
|FCON-T01 Fisheye Converter Lens|
|Maximum Magnification||0.74 x|
|Lens Configuration||3 lenses/3 groups|
|Angle of View||130º|
|Focal Length||19 mm (35 mm format)|
|Focusing Range||Closest Focusing Distance: 0.06 m (2.36 inches)|
|Mount Diameter||40.5 mm|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 65 mm (2.56 inches); Length: 27.2 mm (1.07 inches)|
|Weight||125 grams (4.4 ounces)|
|CLA-T01 Conversion Lens Adapter|
|Front Mount Diameter||40.5 mm|
|Length||8.8 mm (0.34 inches)|
|Weight||4 grams (0.14 Ounces)|
Questions & Answers
Olympus Fisheye Tough Lens Pack (inc. FCON-T01/CLA-T01)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.