- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Looking for feedback control? Maybe you need a compression or noise gate? Or a great DI box for line-level instruments? Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments, or as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the FBQ100 is a “must-have” for your live and studio toolkit.
Quick and Clean
Thanks to its intelligent “Learn Mode,” the FBQ100 can automatically equalize your PA and protect your sound system from feedback. BEHRINGER’s search algorithm ensures feedback frequencies are attenuated within a fraction of a second, using narrow 1/60 octave single-shot filters. The remaining filters automatically take action as required, adjusting only the specific frequencies causing the feedback, so your music stays powerful and alive.
The adjustable mic preamp, with switchable +48 V phantom power and Ultra-Low Noise technology, guarantees noise-free, ultra-musical sound. You can choose professional studio (+4 dB) or microphone output level, so the FBQ100 can be directly connected to the mic input of a recording device. Virtually any type of signal can be connected and converted.
Delay lines are required to compensate for time variations resulting from speaker positioning in large venues. The FBQ100’s delay can be adjusted in meters, feet or milliseconds. The maximum delay time of 2.5 seconds corresponds to a distance of 850 meters. Combining several FBQ100s with the optional rack-mount kit puts a complete professional loudspeaker management system at your fingertips.
- High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48 V phantom power
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Behringer SHARK FBQ100 Automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Power Supply
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 21kHz|
|Noise||Line: > 92dB, Unweighted
Mic: > 89dB, Unweighted 22Hz - 22kHz
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||0.007% Typical @ +4dBu, 1kHz, Gain 1|
|Input Level||Mic/Line Switchable
|Input Impedance||6 kOhms Balanced
3 kOhms Unbalanced
|Output Level||Mic Level or +4dBu Switchable
+20dBu @ +4dBu, -12dBu @ Mic, Max
|Output Impedance||60 Ohms Balanced
30 Ohms Unbalanced
|Connectors||1 x XLR Input
1 x XLR Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Input
1 x 1/4" TRS Output
1 x Power Input
|Converters||24-bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128-Times Oversampling|
|Display||4-Digit Numeric LED Display|
|Power||USA/Canada: 120V~ 60Hz 19W
UK/Australia: 240V~ 50Hz 20.5W
Europe: 230V~ 50Hz 20W
Korea: 220V~ 50Hz 20W
China: 220V~ 50Hz 20W
Japan: 100V~ 50/60Hz 18W
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||2.2 x 3.5 x 5.2" (56 x 88 x 132mm)|
|Weight||0.84 lbs (0.38kg)|
Questions & Answers
Behringer SHARK FBQ100 Automatic Feed back Destroyer with Delay Line
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.