Professional-use CD player equipped with high-performance, highly-reliable TASCAM drive
As a successor of the TASCAM's best-selling CD Player, the CD-160, the CD-200 provides high-quality CD playback in a reliable, rack-mountable format for professional use. A newly-designed CD Transport mechanism, the CD-5020A is specially designed for audio playback with smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise for professional market.
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA,WAV and MP3 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
The CD-200's high-quality internal clock provides smooth sound and low jitter, while a selectable Pitch Control can change the speed of CD playback by up to ±12.5% for use in exercise gyms or for transcription. Conventional Audio CD (CD-DA), MP3 CDs, or WAV data CDs can be used for hours of playback. The CD-200 equips unbalanced LINE output and S/PDIF digital outputs on both coaxial and optical jacks. A wireless remote control with numerical track select keys is also included.
- Three playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- ±12.5% pitch control function with ON/OFF switch (audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
What's IncludedRC-CD200BT wireless remote controller
Rack mounting screw kit
|Playback Media||CD, CD-R, CD-RW (8 cm / 12 cm)|
|CD-DA||Stereo, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit|
|WAV||Stereo, 8k / 11.025k / 12k / 16k / 22.05k / 24k / 32k / 44.1k / 48k Hz, 16-bit|
|MP3||MPEG1 Audio Layer III, 32k / 44.1k / 48k Hz, 32k to 320k bps, VBR|
|Pitch Control||±12.5% (with ON/OFF switch)|
Analog Audio Output
|Connector||RCA Pin jack x 1 pair|
|Nominal output level||-10 dBV|
|Maximum output level||+6 dBV|
Digital Audio Output
|Connector||RCA Pin jack × 1|
|Connector||TOS (JEITA RC-5720C) × 1|
|Connector||1/4" (6.3mm) Stereo phone jack × 1|
|Maximum Output Level||20mW + 20mW (THD 0.1%, 32Ω loaded)|
|Power||AC 120 V / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||12 W|
|Dimensions||48 x 9.4 x 29.8 cm (18.9 x 3.7 x 11.7")|
|Weight||4.2 kg (9.3 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 35° C (41 - 95° F)|
|Inclination of Installation||5° or less|
Questions & Answers
Tascam CD-200 Rack Mount CD Player
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.