- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
CD-200iL CD Player
Built-in 30-pin and Lightning Docking Station for Audio Output, Transport Control, and Charging from all iPhones and iPods
The CD-200iL is built with a retractable iPod dock on the front of the player. You can attach iPods or iPhones with the 30-pin dock or Lightning connector. With this new dual connector dock, the CD-200iL is compatible with any iPod or iPhone device making it ideal for users with varying iOS Devices.
- Built-in 30-pin and Lightning dock connector for audio output, transport control, and charging
- iPod control is capable through the transport; album skip, repeat switch, and playback mode switch
- High Quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and data CD (WAV/MP3/MP2)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags allowing text information such as artist name and album names
High Quality CD-Drive Designed and Built for Audio by TEAC
All models in the CD-200 series have CD drives designed for audio by TEAC. By undertaking development ourselves and including our drives in the player, we have achieved even higher reliability.
High-Quality Digital Connectivity with iOS Devices
To help improve audio quality, the lower-grade digital to analog converters of the iOS device in-use are bypassed by the digital connection of the CD-200iL. It is also possible to vary playback speeds when in use with a compatible iOS app.
Stereo Mini Jack AUX Input for Other Portable Music Players
The CD-200iL is designed with a stereo mini AUX IN connector on the front panel to allow compatibility with other non-Apple audio devices.
Support for Numerous Audio Formats
The CD-200iL is capable of playing a variety of audio files, not just audio CDs. TASCAM is constantly devoted to making products of quality, versatility and innovation and guaranteeing use in varying situations.
10-seconds Shockproof Memory Prevents Skipping from Vibrations and Other Disruptions
The 10-seconds shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibration and other disruptions. If a vibration lasts less than 10 seconds, data stored in the player's memory can be played back without skipping, preventing undesired interference.
- Three playback modes (continuous, shuffle and program )
- Repeat playback（single, all）
- Folder playback function that allows limiting to only specified folders (data CDs)
- Possible to skip playback folders (data CDs)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CDs)
- ±14% pitch control function (audio CDs and data CDs) *When pitch control playback is used for data CDs (WAV/MP3), the sound may be cut.
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs (S/PDIF)
- Stereo mini jack input on the front panel for connecting other portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote control with 10-key included
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
|Playback Media||CD, CD-R, CD-ROM, CD-RW (12 cm / 8 cm)|
|CD-DA||Stereo, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit|
|WAV||Stereo, 8k / 11.025k / 12k / 16k / 24k / 32k / 44.1k / 48k Hz, 8/16-bit|
|MP2||Stereo, 32k / 44.1k / 48k Hz, 32k to 384k bps|
|MP3||MPEG1 Audio Layer III, 32k / 44.1k / 48k Hz, 32k to 320k bps, VBR|
Analog Audio Input
|Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo mini jack|
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBV|
|Maximum Input Level||-4 dBV|
Analog Audio Output
|Connector||RCA Pin jack|
|Nominal Output Level||–10dBV (0.32Vms)|
|Maximum Output Level||+6dBV (2.0Vms)|
Digital Audio Output
|Connector||TOS (JEITA RC-5720C)|
|Connector||1/4" (6.3mm) stereo phone jack|
|Maximum Output Level||20mW + 20mW or more (THD+N 0.1% or less, into 32Ω loaded)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||48 × 9.4 × 29.8 cm (18.9 x 3.7 x 11.7")|
|Weight||5.2 kg (11.5 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F)|
|Inclination of Installation||5° or less|
|Backup Memory Items||Elapse time / Title display setting (CD), Playback mode (CD), Program (when loaded), Current folder (when CD loaded), Current source, Repeat playback function setting (ON/OFF), Pitch control (ON/OFF, CD) Pitch control value (CD)|
|Standard accessories||Wireless remote controller (RC-CD200iL), AA battery × 2, Rack mounting screw, Warranty card, Owner's manual|
Questions & Answers
Tascam CD-200iL Rack Mount CD Player with iPod Dock
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.