- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
- The Sigma Art 60mm F2.8 DN lens is designed exclusively for compact system cameras (CSC or mirrorless) with interchangeable lenses.
- The Sigma Art 60mm F2.8 DN lens has the equivalent angle of view of a 120mm lens (35mm equivalent focal length) on the Micro Four Thirds (MFT) system and 90mm (35mm equivalent focal length) on Sony E-Mount (SE) system.
- The lens design and technology ensures high optical performance and compact lightweight construction. The DN lens incorporate superior telecentric optical design that assures sharp, high resolution image quality across the entire image plane – two glass mold aspherical lenses, provide excellent correction for all types of aberration.
- This lens also benefits from a newly developed linear autofocus motor which moves the lens directly without the need for gears of the drive of mechanical parts. This systems ensures accurate and quiet auto focusing, making the Art 60mm F2.8 DN suitable for video recording as well as still photos.
- The inner focusing system corrects the fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of the focal distance.
- Super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting as well as provide sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture.
- Minimum focusing distance of 19.6 inches and maximum magnification ratio of 1:7.2.
- The lens features a rounded 7 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image.
- This lens incorporates a brass made bayonet mount which has both high accuracy and durability.
- 8 elements in 6 groups, minimum aperture F22, filter size: 46mm, weight TBD, dimensions 60.8mm × 55.5mm (2.4in x 2.2in).
- Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Sony E-mount Cameras (Black)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH520-03 Lens Hood
- Carrying Case
|Focal Length||60 mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 90 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Sony (E Mount for NEX)|
|Format Compatibility||Sony NEX (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||26.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||19.7" (50.04 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.2|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.40 x 2.20" (61 x 56 mm)|
Questions & Answers
Sigma ART 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Sony E-Mount Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.