- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The new Acratech Spherical Panoramic Head allows you to shoot spherical panoramic images and to also do VR photography. It is designed to be used with Sigma 8mm 3.5 fisheye lenses. Using software such as PT Gui, the 4 fisheye images can be stitched together to create spectacular images.
- Weighs less than 1 lb
- Indexes in 90 degree increments
- Reference marker for 1st shot, 2nd shot etc
- Panning base allows full 360 degree rotation
- A specially machined flat provides a surface for compass orientation
- Machined notch in the lens mounting ring allows for easy lens installation
- Laser etched focus mark provides fast focus reference and a quick and easy way to verify that your camera is positioned exactly vertically
- Large easy to read 15mm bulls eye level
- Locking lever clam
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum and stainless steel
- Precision laser etching cannot wear or rub off
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose or fall off
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
Questions & Answers
Acratech Inc. Spherical Panoramic Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.