- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
High-output, 600-LED video light
Provides stable colour temperature from 5600K (daylight) to 3200K (tungsten) and anywhere in between. It also features outstanding heat dissipation and a long service life. This video light employs spotlight LEDs which provide an illumination distance of more than 5 metres, making it suitable for long-distance shooting.
An included diffuser will allow you to freely switch from a spotlight effect to a floodlight effect. The video light assembles quickly and easily and is extremely portable.
- High CRI (>95)
- Stable colour temperature, from 5600K to 3200K
- Long service life
- Outstanding heat dissipation
- Uses spotlight LED bulbs which provide an illumination distance of more than 5M
- Included diffuser and filters
- Includes V-Mount Battery Plate for remote use
- Connects with 110V~230V power through an AC power adapter
- Mantis Medium 3.0m Air Cushion Light Stand (Black)
Mantis Air Cushion Light Stand (Black)
Medium - 3.0 m
This aluminum light stand, with sure-twist section locks, features Air Cushioning, which gently lowers gear, even when the section locks have not been properly tightened, preventing damage to light fixtures.
LEDGO LG-600CS LED Bi-colour video light
Diffuser and filters
V-Mount Battery Plate
AC power adapter
Mantis Medium Light Stand (Black)
|Power source||14 - 16.8V DC, 100 - 240V AC, Sony V-lock battery|
|Illumination (LM)||3950 Lm|
1m: 6300 lux
|Colour Temperature||Bi-colour from 3200K - 5400K|
|Configuration||with 2 filters, battery base for Sony V-lock battery|
|Dimension (mm)||36.5 x 38 x 8.4 cm|
|Weight (without battery)||Approx. 2280 g|
Air Cushion Light Stand (3.0m)
|Max. Load||12 lbs|
|Net Weight||3.3 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Ledgo LG-600CS LED Light Bi-Colour with Mantis Light Stand
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.