- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
BLX188/CVLThe BLX188/CVL Dual Channel Lavalier Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, 2 BLX1 bodypack transmitters, 2 CVL lavalier microphones, lavalier clip, windscreens, and user guide.
BLX88 Dual Channel ReceiverThe durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX1 Bodypack TransmitterThe durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
CVL Lavalier MicrophoneFor professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup. The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction. Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
What's IncludedBLX88 Dual-Channel Receiver
2x BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
2x CVL Lavalier Microphones
|Connection (Microphone)||TA4F (TQG)|
|Compatibility||BLX Wireless system|
|Frequency (Microphone)||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Battery (Transmitter)||2x LR 6 AA / 1.5 V / Alkaline|
|Battery hours||Up to 14 hours|
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
|Compatible System per Band||Up to 12 (region dependent)|
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||300 feet (100 m) transmission radius|
CVL Lavalier Microphone
|Frequency Response||50 - 20,000 Hz|
Questions & Answers
Shure Dual Channel Lavalier Wireless System w/ BLX-1,88 & CVL
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.