- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
- Made specifically for the Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 cameras
- Provides a smaller, lighter setup solution expandable to a more elaborate setup
- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12” long through the length of the baseplate (15TUBE12)
- Attaches underneath the camera with 4 x M4 screws (included) OR with 3/8” 16 and 1/4” 20 screws (included)
- SHAPE BASEPLATE is specially designed for the Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 . the BASEPLATE features a pair of 12" 15mm rods fitting directly through the length of the baseplate. SHAPE ratchet keys located on the both sides of the BASE PLATE can be tighten of loosen quickly to reposition the 12" 15mm rods.
- The Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 BASEPLATE can be transformed into a full shoulder rig or can be used as a studio baseplate. we recommend the PAPARAZZI I HANDLE ROD BLOC for fixations such as EVF, external monitors, microphone, etc.
- The Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 BASEPLATE attaches underneath the camera with 4 x M4 screws, or with a set of 3/8 16 and 1/4 20 screws, all included with the baseplate.
- the Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 BASEPLATE is by far our lightest and smallest solution for the Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 .
- the Canon EOS C100 C300 C500 BASEPLATE has a set of 3/8 16 and 1/4 20 screws mount to easily be fixed on standard tripod plate.
Questions & Answers
Shape WLB CANON C100 C300 C500 15mm Base
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.