Shooting with a Canon 5D or 7D? With this 5D/7D battery bracket, you can use your camera's batteries to power your HD monitor. The bracket will hold up to 2 of these LP-E6 batteries and will run the AC7 for 4 hours and the DP6 fpr 6 hours. Hot-swap capability enables changing batteries one at a time without ever losing power to the monitor.
- Use your Canon's 5D / 7D batteries rather than buy others (Canon Model Number: LP-E6)
- Holds 2 Batteries Hot-Swap for Endless Power
- Runs a AC7 for 4 Hours Straight (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries at once)
- Runs a DP6 for 6 Hours Straight (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries at once)
- Seats snugly against the back of your monitor to maintain an incredibly low profile
- Lightest weight battery option so far for AC7 or DP6
|Battery Type||LP-E6 (Canon 5D / 7D)|
|Capacity||28Wh (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries)|
Questions & Answers
Small HD AC7/DP6 Canon 5D/7D LP-E6 Battery Bracket
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.