- Webcode: 276299 • Mfr: 901040
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- Up to 300m (1000’) Range
- 8 Channels
- 3 Groups
- Up to 1/8000 Sec. Hi-Sync Mode
- Nikon Compatibility
- 2.4 GHz Frequency
- USB 2.0 Port
Profoto Air Remote TTL-N with Handstrap, Batteries and PouchProfoto Air Remote TTL-N with Handstra...
- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $20/day Learn More
There’s no simpler way to get perfect exposure.
Point. Shoot. And the Air Remote TTL communicates wirelessly with your flash to give you perfect exposure.
It’s that simple and done in the blink of an eye. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera’s hot shoe. Then point and shoot in TTL mode and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1000 ft.).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
Using Profoto AirTTL you can even leave your light meter at home and get your shot faster.
For more precise control first shoot in TTL mode to get perfect exposure, before switching to Manual Mode, keeping the same settings, and finally creatively fine-tune and tweak the light just as you want it.
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) that allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
Air Remote TTL
English User Guide
Air Remote TTL-N
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|No of frequency channels||8 (1-8)|
|Wireless range||Up to 300 m / 1.000 ft|
|Battery type||2 x AAA (Alkaline)|
|Typical Battery lifetime. Transmit mode Fast/Normal||Up to 30 hours|
|Mount & Connections|
|Camera mount/Sync in||Nikon hotshoe|
|Dimensions||77x60x40 mm / 3.0x2.3x1.6 inch|
|Weight||90 g / 3.2 oz including batteries|
Questions & Answers
Profoto Air Remote TTL-N with Handstrap, Batteries and Pouch
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.