- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Enhance sound recording with the lightweight XLR-K2M Adapter Kit and Microphone.
Enabling perfect directional frequency response, the adapter kit is ideal for weddings, interviews, and even bird watching. The mic holder reduces vibrations, and you can easily adjust the sound to find the right settings for any event.
- No batteries needed – runs on power supplied by your camera
- Take charge with the detailed audio control settings
- Mic holder diminishes low frequency vibration noise
- XLR cable’s two-pin shielded structure reproduces sound clearly
- Keep it safe in the included carrying case
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0? to +40?)|
|Material||Microphone: Fe / Al Adaptor: PC / PC + ABS / Fe|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to +140°F (-20? to +60?)|
|Weights and Measurements|
|Dimensions (Approx.)||Microphone: 27/32 x 6 1/2 inches (Diameter 21mm x Length 162mm) (excluding wind screen, cord) Adaptor: 4 5/8 x 4 1/4 x 3 inches (W 116.5mm x H 105.5mm x D 75mm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||Microphone: 4oz (121.5g) Adaptor: 8oz (250g) Carrying Case: 8oz (235g)|
Questions & Answers
Sony XLRK2M XLR Adapter Kit w/ Mic for A7 Series, RX10 Series, and A6300/6400/6500
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.