- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Built for speed, agility and flexibility, the Toploader Pro 70 AW II delivers a compact and fast-access solution to pros that work in the moment and want to wear their gear multiple ways.
- Four wearing options allow for tremendous freedom of movement: over the shoulder, holster style, as a chest harness, or at the waist using your own belt or webbing
- Bag includes 2 straps to configure in multiple ways: a padded shoulder strap and secondary strap -- both with secure snaphooks
- Get a snug, protective fit for your Pro DSLR with the asymmetrical design
- Work out of the bag -- and keep gear protected from the elements -- with the 360-degree All Weather AW Cover™
- Capture the shot in a moment via the easy-grip access
- Close the bag without zipping it by using the glove-friendly, quick-release buckle
- Rely on super-strong Duraflex® metal D-rings to secure straps for shoulder, hoster and chest harness configurations
- Organize essentials like sunglasses, keys and other small items in top, side and mesh pockets
- Expand carry options with SlipLock™ attachment loop
- Secure grip and store smaller items within main compartment via adjustable and padded divider system
- Soft, tricot lining on inside lid helps protect screen
|Fits||Pro DSLR with 24-70mm f/2.8 or 14-25mm f/2.8 lens attached
|Internal Dimensions||16.1 x 17.8 x 23.5 cm (6.34 x 7.01 x 9.25 in)|
|External Dimensions||19 x 19.8 x 27 cm (7.48 x 7.80 x 10.63 in)|
|Weight||0.8 kg (1.76 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW ll
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.