- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $102.61 Learn More
The Datavideo TLM-170PR is a 17.3", 7U rackmount video monitor that delivers superb FULL HD 1080P image quality from various inputs including 3G-SDI. The monitor is a professional grade panel designed to give excellent colour and video performance across a range of formats and standards as well as 24/7 operation.
The TLM-170PR Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect ratio, Blue only, Pattern (Colour Bars), Menu and audio controls. Input HD/SD sources via the rear panel SDI, HDMI, Component (Y, Pb, Pr) and Composite connections as well as monitoring RCA phono or embedded SDI / HDMI audio.
The Datavideo TLM-170PR monitor has an on-screen display (OSD) menu which allows control and set up of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, colour temperature and picture in picture. It also has RJ-45 TCP/IP connector to allow remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based web browser. The menus can also be used to display onscreen overlays for frame marker, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title.
The Datavideo TLM-170PR monitor can be operated from AC or 12V DC power making it flexible for use in a Studio, Gallery, Post Production Edit Suite or even in an OB van.
- 7U Rackmount Unit
- 17.3" FULL HD 1080p LCD Panel with Underscan and Overscan menu options
- Digital Video Inputs: SD/HD-SDI with loop thru and 2x HDMI
- Digital Audio Inputs: via SDI or HDMI inputs
- Analogue Video Inputs: Component [ Y,Pb,Pr ], Composite x2 with loop thru
- Mono Audio Inputs: Single RCA phono socket for analogue inputs
- Head phone 3.5mm stereo jack socket for discrete audio monitoring
- Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect Ratio, Blue only, Pattern ( Colour Bars ), Menu and audio controls
- Colour temperature menu option has 3 modes (6500K, 9300K and user defined)
- OSD audio level peak meter for SDI and HDMI based digital audio inputs.
- On screen overlays for frame marker 80%, 90%, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title
- Bi-colour Tally light [Red or Amber] and 3.5mm Jack Tally input socket
- Analogue Audio external speaker outputs L-, L+ and R-, R+ [Max 5v p - p (2w)]
- RJ-45 TCP/IP connection allows remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based browser
- USB 2.0 port for easy update of firmware with a USB 2.0 pen drive
Questions & Answers
Datavideo TLM-170PR 17.3" 3G-SDI Full HD LCD Monitor - 7U Rackmount
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.