This item is unavailable
This page is here for your reference.
This is the most complete and portable off-camera flash system. Specifically designed for photographers who travel light whilst packing enough power to overpower the sun. The best flash duration is at full power, just where you need it when you are out on a sunny location. The built-in Skyport system provides seamless synchronisation and control between your camera and the ELB 400. The OLED display features are rich, with quick and easy access to all features.
Why ELB 400?
- 424 W.S. in the palm of your hand.
- Tiny flash heads with full sized performance.
- 350 full power flashes. 30% more from the same weight.
- Lifetime battery performance optimised, even recovering deeply discharged cells.
- OLED display with intuitive control of existing functions, providing simple control of all the new functions; Strobo, Sequence and Delayed flash.
- Next generation Skyport to offer more of everything.
- Compatible with the Elinchrom system past, present and future. Fully compatible with the creativity demanded by every photographer.
Quadra heads for the ELB 400 system are built to be as portable as possible. You will have the power of light in the palm of your hand.
Choose Quadra Action head sets when flash duration is crucial and you want to freeze your subject's motion.
Choose Quadra Pro head sets when more power is needed on location. These heads are also for use in conjunction with HyperSyncTM enabled triggers.
- 50 W equivalent daylight balanced and bright LED modelling lamp.
- Super portable, only 0.28 kg.
- Compact size, just 9 x 8 x 11 cm.
- Interchangeable flash cables.
- Plug-in flashtube.
- Dedicated action flashtube for sharper images – reach an incredible 1/5700 th of a second with an Action head!
- Dedicated Pro head for general use and HyperSync™ users.
- Umbrella fitting for EL umbrellas up to 105 cm diameter.
- 2 possible ringflashes, ideal for beauty and fashion photography. A ringflash produces magnificient catchlights in eyes.
- 1 x Quadra ELB 400 Power Supply with Lithium-Ion Battery, Charger, Sync Cord, Strap
|Power distribution||Asymmetrical 2 :1|
|;F-stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°) Pro Head||At 100% : 64.5 – At 66% : 45.8 – At 33% : 22.4|
|Power range f-stop||6.9|
|Power range Ws||100% : 21 - 424 – 66% : Output A : 14 - 280 – 33% : Output B : 7 - 140|
|Power range||1/1 – 1/32|
|Power increments in f-stop||1/10 to 5/10 - 1/1|
|Flash duration t0.5 at max. power in s. : Pro/Action head||Output A (100%) : 1/1200 / 1/2800 – Output B (33%) : 1/3000 / 1/5700 Output A+B (100%) : 1/1500 / 1/4000|
|Recycling, FAST in s.||Output A : 0.3 - 1.6 – Output B : 0.17 - 0.7|
|Recycling, ECO in s.||Output A: 0.5 - 3.5 – Output B: 0.3 - 1.2|
|Colour temperature in °K at max. power||5500|
|Auto Power Dumping||Adjusts power settings automatically|
|Power stability||± 0.5%|
|Modelling lamp mode||On, off, programmable timer and continuous|
|Flashes out of one charged battery at min. power, ECO / FAST recycle||6000 / 5500|
|Flashes out of one charged battery at max. power, ECO / FAST recycle||350 / 350|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion 14.4 V / 4.1 Ah|
|Quick charger : approx. recharge time||1h30m|
|EL-Skyport (Built-in)||Integrated transceiver, 20 Frequency Channels and 4 Groups|
|Sync voltage||5 V (compatible with all cameras)|
|Sync socket||>3.5 mm Jack|
|Weight : ELB 400 unit including battery // Battery alone||2 kg // 0.73|
|Supplied with||Battery, charger, sync cord and shoulder strap|
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom Quadra ELB 400 Power Supply with Lithium-Ion Battery, Charger, Sync Cord, Strap
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.