- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Coming Soon
Rent this for: $30/day Learn More
50% Brighter Output
You asked for more power and Westcott delivered. For more effective use in film and photography, Ice Light 2 is engineered with a patented new LED technology offering 50% brighter output than the original. Ice Light 2 offers 1,740 lumens of beautiful daylight-balanced output while maintaining a compact housing.
Flicker-Free for Filmmaking
The Ice Light 2 provides flicker-free output and stable light consistency during every use. Inexpensive power supplies can allow voltage to pass into the LEDs, causing a ripple or flicker that affects the shot.
Precise PowerA new removable lithium-ion battery provides 60+ minutes of runtime at full power and can be charged inside and outside of the unit. Affordable replacement batteries are available for prolonged shooting.
Designed for PortabilityWeighing a mere 20 ounces, the Ice Light 2 can be easily operated with one hand, giving photographers and filmmakers the ability to simultaneously shoot and light their subjects.
Wide Light SpreadUnlike traditional LED panels, the Ice Light has a built-in diffuser that is custom-designed to protect the LEDs and provide a vast 73-degree beam angle. This casts a large spread of incredibly soft light over a vast surface area.
A Better LED ChipIce Light 2’s LEDs feature the advantages of high efficiency and color purity with low energy consumption and long lifetime. Daylight-balanced at 5500K, they’re rated for 50,000 hours, or 17+ years if used 8 hours every day.
Better Light PurityOn a scale of 100, the Color Rendering Index (CRI) measures a light’s ability to reveal accurate colors, skin tones and hues. The Ice Light 2 sports a stunning 96 CRI, meaning your subject will be presented in near perfect light.
- Digital power indicator offers precise control with a 18-step flicker-free range
- Sleek silver buttons adjust light output
- A dedicated on/off power slider with light output memory remembers your last power setting between uses
- Battery indicator displays the current battery level using illuminated blue lights
- The energy-efficient unit draws 15-watts of power to deliver 1,740 lumens of output
- Durable metal housing protects the unit and minimizes heat during use for greater longevity
- Both ends include a 1/4"-20 thread to mount to a light stand, tilter bracket, or tripod
- Ice Light 2 is designed for the future with built-in bluetooth with USB connectivity that will allow use with smart device apps
Multi-Voltage & Certified for Safety
Ice Light 2 is multi-voltage from 100 to 240-volts, allowing for worldwide use. It’s also is CE certified for safety for use in Europe and other nations, giving you the ability to travel abroad without worry.
Like it’s predecessor, the Ice Light 2 was designed by internationally recognized wedding photographer and educator Jerry Ghionis. All of Ice Light 2’s improvements are incorporated into the award-winning, ultra-sleek housing.
Compatible with Existing Accessories
Ice Light 2 is compatible with all existing accessories including the original Ice Light barndoors, tungsten gels, two-way connectors, and more.
- 1 x Ice Light 2
- 1 x Rechargable Battery for Ice Light 2
- 1 x Ice Light Battery Charger/Power Cord
- 1 x Ice Light Gel Clips
- 1 x Ice Light 2 Carry Case
|Packaged Length:||26.00 in. / 66.04 cm|
|Packaged Width:||8.25 in. / 20.96 cm|
|Packaged Height:||3.00 in. / 7.62 cm|
|Packaged Weight:||7.0 lbs. / 3.2 kg|
|US Patent No. :||8,905,562|
|Lamp Type:||LED Array|
|Lamp Life (hrs.):||50,000+|
|Dimmable Range:||1.5W - 15W|
|Color Temperature:||5,500 ± 100 °K|
|Lux:||143 @ 6'|
|Foot-Candles:||13 @ 6'|
|Mount Type:||Handheld w/ 1/4-20" thread (both ends)|
|Color Render Index:||96 CRI|
|Power Cord:||Detachable Charger|
|Power Draw:||1.5W - 15W|
|Power Supply:||Input 100-240v 50/60Hz Li-Ion 7.4v|
|Certification:||CE, UL Power Supply|
|Battery Life (hrs.):||~60 Min. at Full Power|
|Charge Time (hrs.):||2.5|
Questions & Answers
Westcott Ice Light 2
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.