- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
About the Plamp Stake
The Plamp Stake is a device which allows the Plamp II to be secured independently in various ground types. The Plamp Stake consists of two components: the Ground Spike and the Extension Tube. The Ground Spike is a high-quality custom screwdriver. In our extensive search we found nothing that compared in terms of functionality and cost effectiveness. The spike has been designed for quick and easy placement without the need for a hammer. The Extension Tube is a high grade UV resistant plastic pipe which is designed to hold the spike.
- Simplicity in design and function
- Lightweight and compact
- High quality materials and construction
- Travel Friendly (*Meets 2014 TSA Guidelines)
- Doubles as a slotted head screwdriver
- Extension acts as a storage sheath for the spike
- Easily inserted into a variety of ground types including rocky soil
- Eliminates vibration transmission from camera to subject held in Plamp
- Allows deliberate positioning of reflectors independent of tripod or other available anchors
Questions & Answers
Wimberley Plamp Stake
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.