- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The Reporter is covered by RØDE’s industry-leading support guarantee, with a twelve month warranty ‘out of the box’ that is easily increased to ten years free of charge, following online registration of the microphone.
Tascam DR-10X Stereo Recorder for ENG Microphones
TASCAM’s compact DR-10X attaches to a handheld microphone for the ultimate compact news gathering recording system. A captive XLR connector attaches firmly to your microphone, capturing interviews at 48kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution. Offload recordings through the microUSB connection or by removing the microSD card.
The DR-10X has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety. Recording can begin instantly by holding the record side switch while turning the unit on.
For simple-to-use ENG recording that stays out of the way, TASCAM’s DR-10X leads the field.
- XLR plug-on connection
- Compatible with dynamic mics as well as bettery-powered condenser mics
- 48kHz/24-bit linear PCM mono recording
- WAV files (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- XLR connector also can use as external input for external input
- High/Mid/Low recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added, which is convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Locking mechanism assure a tight connection with the microphone body
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery by using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created and transferred as a computer text file
- Settings can be transferred between multiple DR-10X units using the infrared transmission function
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- RoHS-compliant product
- Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone
- ZP2 Zip Pouch
- Mic Flag
- Tascam DR-10X Plug-On Micro Linear PCM Recorder (XLR)
- USB Cable
|Frequency Range||70Hz - 15kHz|
|Sensitivity||-56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions||272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD|
|Recording media||microSD card(64MB to 2GB),
microSDHC card(4GB to 32GB)
|Media discharging||Push-Push type (Guard cover mounted)|
|Quantization bit rate||24bit|
|Number of channels||1-channel (Mono)|
|Analog audio Inputs|
|Input Impedance||10k ohm or more|
|MIC input gain||LOW / MID / HIGH|
|Connector||3.5mm(1/8") stereo mini jack (DUAL MONO)|
|Connector||Micro-B type 4pin|
|Maximum Output||USB2.0 HIGH SPEED mass storage class|
|Power||1 AAA batteries (Alkaline or NiMH),
USB bus power
|Battery operation time|
|Alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)||About 10 hours|
|Battery (RTC)||Lithium × 1(built in with soldering)|
|Dimensions||52(W) × 94.4(H) × 28(D) mm|
|Weight||68.3g (including batteries) / 56.3g (without batteries)|
Questions & Answers
Rode Microphones Reporter Omnidriectional Mic w/ DR-10X Stereo Recorder
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.