- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Godox TT685 Thinklite TTL Camera Flash
For Nikon DSLR series cameras and is compatible with i-TTL autoflash.
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – iTTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
Two Transmitting styles to offer creative light effects
- Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output.
- 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meter further transmission.
Master & Slave Flash
Full TTL Functions
Supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), FEC, RPT stroboscopic flash, front & rear curtain sync, modeling flash, etc.
TTL Wireless Flash Trigger X1N Offers Better User Experience (sold separately)
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1N (for Nikon) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters' distance.
- Support for i-TTL autoflash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Modeling Flash , etc.
- Wireless grouping system (max. 4 groups & 32 channels) satisfies various shooting requirements.
- Big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
Convenient Dot-matrix LCD Panel
- Dot-matrix LCD panel offers clear and easy operation.
- Use 4 function buttons to change various settings for different situations.
- Use the select dial for control settings.
Withstanding Overheat and Useful Functions
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1~1/128).
- Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes (using 2500mA Ni-MH batteries).
- Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming.
- With C.Fn custom function settings.
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Compatible with Godox X1-N TTL Transmitter and Receivers
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-16 Transmitter
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 & Cells II-N Transmitters
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Nikon Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Metal Foot with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Style)
Godox TT685 Flash Kit (for Nikon)
|Max. Recycle Time||2.6 seconds at full power|
|Guide Number(m ISO 100)||60M|
|Colour Temperature||5600K ± 200K|
|Wireless flash function||Master,Slave,S1,S2|
|Multi Mode||Frequency 1 to 199Hz and Times 2 to 100|
|Flash Duration||1/300 to 1/20000 second|
|Flash Coverage||Manual zoom from 20 to 200mm|
|Controllable slave groups||3 (A, B, and C)|
|Size||64 x 76 x 190 mm|
Questions & Answers
Godox TT685 Flash Kit for Nikon Includes Pouch, Stand
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.