- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $64.96 Learn More
Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF
A Standard, Bright Wide-Angle Prime
Designed for the Canon EF mount, the Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Lens from Zeiss utilizes the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to produce well-controlled imagery with minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in trying lighting conditions.
Equally Aesthetic and Durable
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature a frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- 1 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Element
- Distagon Optical Design
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- This 35mm f/2 lens is designed for full-frame format Canon EF mount DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in varying lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Distagon type optical design incorporates one anomalous partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, colour-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Milvus 35mm Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Zeiss Milvus 35mm Lens for Canon EF
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatability||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Minimum Focus Distance||30cm (11.81")|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.3|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions||Approx. 77mm D x 83mm L (3.03" D x 3.27" L)|
|Weight||702 g (1.54 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2.0 ZE Lens
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
Contact us today for a personal touch.