- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $65.33 Learn More
Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF
A Standard, Bright Wide-Angle Prime
Designed for the Canon EF mount, the Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Lens from Zeiss utilizes the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to produce well-controlled imagery with minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in trying lighting conditions.
Equally Aesthetic and Durable
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature a frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- 1 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Element
- Distagon Optical Design
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- This 35mm f/2 lens is designed for full-frame format Canon EF mount DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in varying lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Distagon type optical design incorporates one anomalous partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, colour-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Milvus 35mm Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Zeiss Milvus 35mm Lens for Canon EF
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatability||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Minimum Focus Distance||30cm (11.81")|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.3|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions||Approx. 77mm D x 83mm L (3.03" D x 3.27" L)|
|Weight||702 g (1.54 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2.0 ZE Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.