- Toronto In Stock
Stacked with PRO FEATURES FOR LESS
The DP4 is equiped with pro software featuring Focus Assist Plus, False Color, and DSLR Scale Mode. Housed in a strong yet lightweight frame, the 4.3” monitor adds production value without adding the bulk.
HDMI, Component and Composite inputs answer the call of compatibility; GoPros, DSLRs, ENG Cameras, large sensor camcorders, RED, Alexa atnd nearly anything in between, the DP4 plays nice.
Updates for the DP4 can be downloaded and installed from the field using a USB flash drive. These free firmware upgrades keep your investment relevant.
Acceptance of high-bitrate signals such as 1080p is not a given on every EVF or small monitor on the market but is done painlessly on the DP4.
HDMI, Composite...Pass it on
Using passthru for both HDMI and Composite, the DP4 shares the source signal with another monitor or device without using any other piece of equipment.
DURABILITY RUNS DEEP
The DP4 has been built with a high emphasis on strength and durability. By using milled aluminum for its frame and support points for internal components, the result is one extremely rugged field monitor.
DP4 Field Monitor Features
- Features 800 x 480 resolution
- Inputs include HDMI, component, and composite video for compatibility with a range of cameras including GoPro, ENG, DSLR, RED, ARRI Alexa, and large sensor camcorders
- Capable of accepting Full HD 1080p input
- Pass-through for both HDMI and composite video allows you to share the source signal with another monitor or device without the use of additional hardware
- 1/8” mini stereo headphone out
- Download updates for free and install them in the field using a USB flash drive (not included)
- Ergonomic menu navigation system allows for simplified one-handed operation
- Two programmable buttons can be prepared to instantly switch on or off the effect of your choice
- Backlight brightness control for indoor and outdoor location shooting
- Auto Aspect Detect function eliminates stretching or squishing
- Rugged, milled aluminum front housing and support points for internal components
- Weighs only 6.4 oz
Canon 5D/7D Battery Bracket
- Provides approximately 4 hours of run time using two Canon LP-E6 batteries
- Operates using only one battery
- Hot swapping individual batteries allows continuous operation
- Easily snaps on and off with the use of a 1/4"-20 mount
- Reduces the number charges required
|Display Size||4.3" (10.9 cm) diagonal|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Pixels Per Inch||217|
|Video Inputs||1 x HDMI with loop-through, 1 x component, 1 x composite|
|Headphone Output||1 x 1/8" mini stereo jack (shared with composite pass-through)|
|Power Draw||5 W|
|Power Input||7 to 18 VDC|
|Auxiliary Output||5 V, 5 A maximum (via USB)|
|Construction Material||Milled aluminum front / plastic back|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.75 x 3.25 x 0.90" (12.07 x 8.26 x 2.29 cm)|
|Weight||6.4 oz (181.4 g)|
|Output Voltage||7.4 VDC|
|Number of Batteries||Required: 1
|Estimated Battery Life||4 hours (all slots filled)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.2 x 4.7 x 0.7" (8.1 x 11.9 x 1.8 cm)|
|Weight||1.3 oz (36.8 g)|
Questions & Answers
Small HD DP4 Monitor 4.3" Monitor Bundle 800x480 with E6 Plate False Color, HDMI pass through
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.