- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
Phottix Odin Transmitter (for Canon)
Perfect to control the Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash or to have as an extra transmitter for a second camera.
The Phottix Odin TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes. The Odin offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in TTL ratio modes A:B with EV +/- adjustments of three stops. What makes the Phottix Odin unique is the ability to designate groups in TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in TTL mode with EV +/- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode, adjusting power levels remotely, or turned off. Flash head zoom can be set to be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Works at ranges of more than 100 meters
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
Compatible with other Phottix Triggers
The Phottix Odin™ TTL Flash Trigger will trigger Phottix Strato 4-in1, Strato II Multi 5-in-1 and Atlas II triggers. Strato and Atlas II transmitter will not trigger Odin receivers. Because the world of cameras and flashes changes the Phottix Odin system can be upgraded when needed using the built-in USB ports.
Please note: Some third party TTL flashes may function with the Phottix Odin. Due to the vast number of third party alternatives Phottix will not test, support or troubleshoot third party flashes. For more detailed information please check the version specific information below.
Odin TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter
|Groups||3 groups –A, B, C|
|Battery||2 x AA batteries (TCU and Receiver), 5V DC on receiver (external power port)|
|Voltage||2.4 – 3.2 V|
|Attachment||¼ tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||94 x 66 x 35 mm|
|Max sync speed||1/8000 sec|
|Working Temperature||-15 ~ 65 C|
|Storage temp||-30 ~ 85 C|
|Signal input||USB port receiver|
Questions & Answers
Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter v.1.5 for Canon
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.