Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration. The rear focusing system minimizes aberration caused by focusing. And Sigma’s super multilayer coating reduces flare and ghosting. The result of this design is an exceptional lens that ensures superior image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) is incorporated, which ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing, as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The addition of Sigma’s 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO teleconverter produces a 210-700mm F7-9 manual focus, ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 300-1000mm F10-13 manual focus, ultra-telephoto zoom lens, respectively.
- Incorporating Sigma’s original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
- An ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto range up to 500mm and allows short perspective.
- Three SLD glass elements and a rear focus system provide optimum image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
- HSM ensures quiet and high-speed autofocus.
|Lens Construction||21 Elements in 15 Groups
|Angle of View
||16.4 - 5 degrees
|Number of Diaphragm Blades
|Minimum Focusing Distance
||Diameter 94.7mm X Length 252mm
3.7 in. X 9.9 in.
||1910g / 67.4 oz.
Questions & Answers
Sigma AF 150-500mm f/5.0-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Zoom Lens for Nikon
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.