The Matrox Convert DVI is an economical studio tool that allows you to easily capture and prep computer-based content for TV broadcast. Whether your source is YouTube, Skype, video games or mobile phone videos, the Convert DVI uses a simple PC-based user interface to capture any part of the screen, convert it to HD-SDI with genlock and embed the audio in the SDI signal. Other high-end features include flicker reduction, underscan, customizable presets, and a standalone mode that allows the Convert DVI to deliver SDI and analog video from non-PC platforms, such as cameras or medical devices.
- DVI-D input up to 1920 x 1200
- Digital outputs: HD/SD SDI
- Analog outputs: HD/SD analog component, S-Video, and composite
- SD analog black burst (bi-level) or HD tri-level genlock with timing offset controls
- Simultaneous analog and digital video output
- Stereo audio input can be embedded into the SDI output signal
- Realtime HD to SD hardware downscaling with proper color space and aspect ratio conversion
- Region-of-interest output support
- Can operate as a stand-alone appliance
- Advanced features such as an anti-flicker filter, underscan mode, customizable presets, and password protection
|System Requirements||Initial Configuration:
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate (32-bit)
or Windows XP Professional (32-bit) w/SP3
USB 2.0 port
Device that Outputs a Supported DVI-D Signal
|Signal System||NTSC, PAL, NTSC-EIAJ, 1080i, 720p|
|Connections||DVI: DVI-I 29-pin Female (x1 Input, x1 Output)
HD/SD-SDI: BNC (x1 Output)
HD/SD Component: BNCx3 (x1 Output)
Composite/S-Video: BNC (x1 Output)
Audio L/R: RCAx2 (x1 Input)
Genlock Reference: BNC (x1 Input)
USB: USB 2.0
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||6.3 x 1.8 x 5.9" (16.1 x 4.6 x 15.1 cm)|
Questions & Answers
Matrox Convert DVI
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.