Easy to use and fast to set up, great on location or in a studio. The Rotolight RL48-B delivers ‘Flicker Free’ continuous light with excellent colour rendering (CRI>91) and provides soft, diffuse lighting featuring that classic ‘Ring-Light’ effect without ‘Red Eye’ or shadows.
- “It was neat, punchy and saved time by the bucket load: small enough to hide behind an existing fitting to boost it, powerful enough to key on it’s own”. Harry Wiggins, Chief Lighting Gaffer – ‘Captain Phillips’ 2013
Includes seven ‘Lee Filters’ Lighting Gels for variable colour temperatures plus dimming / diffusion and minus green filters. Slips directly onto most shotgun microphones or mounts onto your lighting stand / tripod or Hot-Shoe camera accessory via the Rotolight RL48-STAND adaptor (sold separately).
- Ideal for Portraiture, Macro or Interview / ENG lighting on location or in studio.
- Deliver classic ‘Ring-light’ effect, eliminates red eye. Adjustable Colour Temperature 6300K, 5600K ‘daylight’, 4300K & 3200K. Dimmable using N.D filters over 1.5 stops. Inc. diffusion & minus green.
- Hot light equivalent: 100w ; 242 Lux at 1m ; 1000 Lumen; Continuous flicker free output, CRI>91
- 140º Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light, classic ‘ring-light’ effect.
- CTO Filters Supplied: Lee 205, 223, and 285 ; ND/Diffusion Filters Supplied: Lee 298, 209, and 216
- Works well as a macro light source down to 4cm from subject
- Native Colour Temperature: 5600K ‘Indirect Daylight’ ; Variable Colour Temperature : 6300K ‘Direct Daylight’, 4300K ‘Mixed light’ and 3200K Tungsten’ with included filters
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries – Up to 4 hours continuous use
- Mounts directly over shotgun mic only. (*Rotolight stand required for Hot Shoe or 1/4″ 20 mounting)
|Lamp (Bulb)||48 LEDs|
Or via Rotolight stand (not included) onto hot shoe or 1/4" - 20 stud
|Power Source||3x AA batteries (not included)|
|Battery Life||4 Hours (Li-Ion)|
ND 209 & 298
White Diffusion 216
CTO 205, 223 & 285
|RL48-B Weight||170 g|
|RL48-B Dimensions||13.8 OD x 3.8 ID cm|
|Native Colour Temperature||5600K ‘Indirect daylight’.|
|Variable Colour Temperature||6300K ‘Direct Daylight’, 4300K ‘Mixed light’ and 3200K ‘Tungsten’ with included filters|
Questions & Answers
Rotolight Professional 48LED "B" Shotgun Mounted Camcorder LED Light
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.