Nikon wireless controller kit
Adapter and transceiver for Nikon SB-5000 Wireless Controller Kit for D5 & D500
WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter
The WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter is designed to work with the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver), allowing it to be connected to select Nikon DSLRs with a 10 pin connector, to wirelessly control the shutter release or to control Nikon radio-controlled Speedlights such as the SB-5000. The WR-T10/WR-R10 + WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units.
WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver)
The WR-R10 is a Wireless Remote Controller that is designed to work with the WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter) to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon DSLRs. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units. The WR-R10 can also be used to control Nikon radio-controlled flash units such as the SB-5000 Speedlight.
- One WR-T10 unit can be paired with an unlimited number of cameras with a WR-R10 unit attached.
- When the WR-R10 is used along with the WR-A10 WR Adapter to connect to select Nikon Digital Cameras with a 10-pin connector, one camera can be designated as “master” and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 transceiver units.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple Nikon DSLR cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or multiple photographers are shooting in one location.
- Communication distance between the WR-R10 on the camera and the Speedlight is approx. 98 ft. /30 m.
- Two link modes are selectable: PIN (mainly for pros) and Pairing.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- Connected to the camera using the WR-A10, the WR-R10 is easily paired with the SB-5000 Speedlights.
- Range (line of sight) from WR-R10 (used with the WR-A10 WR adapter on select DSLRs, and acting as a master unit) to WR-R10s is 164 feet (50 meters).
- The WR-R10 can also be used to control radio-controlled flash units with the D5 and D500 DSLRs with firmware version 3.00 or later.
- When controlling the Speedlights, you can pair up to 18 Speedlights to the WR-R10 on the camera.
WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter
WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (Transceiver)
Questions & Answers
Nikon SB-5000 Wireless Controller Kit for D5 & D500 (inc. WR-A10 Adapter and WR-R10 Transceiver)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.