"POWER. ACCURACY. CONTROL.
NEO™ includes three groundbreaking features that set it apart from the field.
- Designer Fade™ For custom fade up / fade down production effects
- True Aperture Dimming™ - Accurately calculates the correct aperture (F-Stop) for your subject at a given distance.
- CineSFX™ - An arsenal of Cinematographic Special FX, providing customisable creative visual lighting effects, on set or location (Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, Police & TV).
NEO’s Bi-Colour LED system with AccuColour™ delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:95+), and fast, tunable colour on location thanks to the accurate colour temperature display (CCT). Powered by 6 x AA, AC, DC or D-Tap, NEO™ gives Industry leading performance (1077 Lux at 3 feet) whilst providing a gorgeous soft light source and Rotolight’s signature ‘Ring-Light’ Effect. Dual Controls for both dimming and colour make NEO™ a highly versatile solution for run-and-gun news shooters, filmmakers or still photographers.
Delivering powerful performance in a compact package
NEO™ can be a secret weapon wherever a key light, fill, extra kick or catch-light is needed. Available as a single or 3 light kit, NEO™ includes a belt pouch, power supply and 4 piece Filter Pack including Diffusion, Skin Tone and Magenta.
NEO’s Bi-Colour LED system with AccuColour™
Delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:95+), and fast, tunable colour on location thanks to the accurate colour temperature display (CCT). Powered by 6 x AA, AC, DC or D-Tap, NEO™ gives Industry leading performance (1077 Lux at 3 feet) whilst providing a gorgeous soft light source and Rotolight’s signature ‘Ring-Light’ Effect. Dual Controls for both dimming and colour make NEO™ a highly versatile solution for run-and-gun news shooters, filmmakers or still photographers.
- “I think NEO offers so much to so many people; stills and moving pictures, experienced camera people and those at the start of their careers – I see it becoming an industry standard unit”
-Simon Edwards, Guild of Television Cameramen (GTC)
- “The Rotolight Neo’s are quite simply the most amazing, beautiful, versatile portable continuous lights I’ve ever used. I couldn’t recommend them more highly and think that anyone who shoots portraits, weddings, or fashion photography should own multiple sets.”
-Jason Lanier, Award-Winning Photographer / Sonys’ Artisan of Imagery
- IABM “Game Changer Award Finalist - Rotolight Neo was honoured to be selected as a finalist for the “IABM 2015 Game Changer Award” in recognition of its innovation for on camera / ENG lighting.
- Pro Moviemaker Editors' Choice 5 Star "Highly Recommended"
Shooting with the Rotolight Neo
Rotolight Neo LED Light
Local, with Dynamic Drift Compensation and Thermal Monitoring
Integral ¼” – 20 tripod mount (x3)
Universal Hot-Shoe Camera adapter mount included
Overall CRI = 95 & R15 Skintone = 99
TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) = 91 Ideally suited for professional Television use
True Aperture Dimming™:
NEO™ features a world’s first ground-breaking feature. NEO™ uses exposure information from the camera (Shutter speed and ISO) plus distance to the subject and data from the light to accurately calculate the correct aperture (F-Stop), whilst also compensating for skin tone contrast. This allows the photographer or cinematographer to work intuitively with the light, and no longer need to meter every shot saving valuable time. As you adjust the distance from your subject, or the brightness of the NEO™, you would simply re-enter the relevant settings and NEO™ would display the updated recommended aperture accordingly (F-STOP).
Designer Fade™ Mode:
Broadcast Video cameras typically feature an auto-fade button, whereas DSLR cameras do not. NEO™ for the first time allows DSLR cinematographers to create and design unique custom fade up / fade down production effects for your Video, or to seamlessly transition between scenes.
Finally, an arsenal of Cinematographic Special FX (CineSFX™), provides customisable creative visual lighting effects, on set or location (Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, Police & TV). They are fully customisable, and include adjustable ‘Rolling Shutter Compensation’ for the stroboscopic effects. An optional 10 piece add on colour FX Pack is also available to compliment NEO’s CineSFX™ mode.
Colour Range: 3150 Kelvin – 6300 Kelvin
100,000 hour LED life – Totally Flicker Free Technology
Questions & Answers
Rotolight Neo LED with Filter Set, Hot Shoe, AC, Pouch
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.