- Toronto Available for Drop Shipment
- Ottawa Available for Drop Shipment
- Mississauga Available for Drop Shipment
- Calgary Available for Drop Shipment
- Edmonton Available for Drop Shipment
4K-compatible high zoom ratio cine lens
Covers from wide angle 20mm to telephoto 120mm maintaining T3.5* brightness in the entire zoom range.
This new addition to the lineup of 4K-compatible digital cinema camera zoom lenses is equipped with a PL mount**, the most common format for cinema cameras. The “XK6x20” is a standard zoom lens that delivers T3.5* brightness for the entire zoom range from 20mm to 120mm. There is no T drop*** and it offers comfortable operation. Various scenes can be shot with this single lens. The “XK6x20” is equipped with a detachable drive unit for electric zooming and focusing that is a popular function with existing products. It also features 0.8mm gear pitch*4 for compatibility with standard cine accessories.
Advanced optical performance
- Featuring high-precision large-diameter aspherical elements designed with cutting-edge optical simulation technology. It delivers high optical performance and low distortion compatible with 4K cameras from the center to the edge of the screen, and delivers performance comparable to single focal length lenses for digital cinema camera in the entire zoom range.
- By integrating the color temperature of the flagship model “HK series” and compact and lightweight model “ZK series”, color grading*5 is simplified when using multiple lens models together.
- Featuring Flange Back Focus*6 Adjustment Mechanism, used in broadcasting lenses, for optimized mounting with cameras to bring out the full lens optical performance.
- Using a 9-blade round iris mechanism to achieve the iris shape as round as possible, enabling natural bokeh in images
Covers focal length from 20mm to 120mm and realizes T3.5 brightness across entire zoom range
- Covering a wide field of view from focal length of 20mm to 120mm. Time and cost can be saved as the need to exchange the lens to a different focal length is unnecessary.
- Maintains T3.5 brightness over the entire zoom range. There is no T drop where T number changes according to focal length, enabling comfortable operation.
- Equipped with “macro function” which enables shooting as close as subject distance*7 of 40cm (11cm from front lens*8). It expands possible shooting scenes covered by a single lens.
Offers comfortable operability
- The gear pitch for the operation ring of focus, zoom and iris (aperture) is 0.8mm, the same as existing FUJINON cinema camera lenses, for compatibility with standard cine accessories.
- Focus ring realizes moderate torque with 200-degree rotation angle to aid accurate focusing.
- The focus indicator ring is available in feet or meters.
Detachable drive unit
- Equipped with a drive unit for electric zooming and focusing that offers the operability equivalent to conventional TV camera lenses.
- When the drive unit is not equipped, general full manual operation is possible in motion picture production scenes.
“Rotary encoder” which outputs lens data in high resolution
- Rotary Encoders are installed in the drive unit for high resolution output of lens position data, including zoom, focus, and iris.
In recent years, the need for employing visual content that utilizes mild bokeh created with high image quality and shallow depth-of-field lenses that are unique to cinema cameras has increased for shooting various scenes for commercials, concerts, documentaries and dramas. Fujifilm released the “FUJINON Cine Lenses” compatible with digital cinema cameras in 2002. Since then, it has provided high-resolution, high-quality lenses for digital cinema camera customers in various production sites in the cinema and broadcasting industries.
Fujinon lenses, offered by Fujifilm, are recognized for their advanced optical performance, contributing to latest imaging progress through their applications in the production of TV programs, movies and commercials throughout the world. Tapping into its optical, high-precision processing and assembly technologies that have been nurtured over the years, Fujifilm will continue to develop and supply cutting edge products that exceed the diverse needs of production requirements.
Fujinon 20-120mm T3.5 Cabrio Premier PL Lens (XK6x20)
Detachable Full Servo ENG Type Handgrip
111mm Diameter Clear Filter
Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Camera specifications||Super 35mm PL Mount camera|
|Focal length||20 - 120mm|
|Minimum object distance (M.O.D)||1.1m / 3.61ft|
|Object dimensions (at the M.O.D) [Horizontal x Vertical]||20mm 1109mm x 624mm
120mm 182mm x 102mm
|Angle of view [Horizontal x Vertical] 16:9 aspect ratio||20mm 63°41′ x 38°30′
120mm 11°49′ x 6°40′
|Approx. size (ö x Length)||ö114mm x 239mm|
|Approx. Weight||Approx. 2.9kg (with drive unit) / approx. 2.4kg (without drive unit)|
Questions & Answers
Fujinon XK6x20 Cabrio 20-120mm T3.5 PL Lens with Full Servo ENG Type Handgrip
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.