- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Rent this for: $16/day Learn More
V860IIC applies to Canon EOS cameras and is compatible with E-TTL II autoflash.
Functions include TTL Autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, and more.
- Fully Supported TTL Functions
- Better light shooting experience
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system
- GN60 high guide number
- 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage
Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.The built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance. Compatible with other Godox TTL camera flashes, TTL outdoor flashes, TTL studio flashes, etc.
Master & Slave Flash
Convenient Dot-Matrix LCD Panel
- Dot-matrix LCD panel, for clear and easy operation
- Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations
- Turn the select dial to choose the amount of each setting
Powerful & Convenient Li-ion Battery
- Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power flashes.
- 2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.
- Forget the heavy burden and messy battery charging & handling.
- GN60 (m ISO 100@200mm) and 22 steps of power output (1/1-1-128)
- Withstands overheating
- Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes
- Auto/Manual zoom head: 20-200mm (135 system), 10-100mm (4/3 system), 14-133mm (APS)
- Support USB firmware upgrade
- With C.Fn custom function settings
TTL Wireless Flash Transmitter X1T-C (Available Here)
- Offers better user experience
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, the X1T-C is compatible with Canon cameras and can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over a 100m distance.
- Support for TTL autoflash, manual flash, multi flash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, manual focus assist, rear curtain sync, etc.
- Wireless grouping system to satisfy various shooting requirements.
- Big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
V860IIC TTL Camera Flash
|Compatible Cameras||Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash)|
(1/1 output @200m)
|60 (m ISO 100)
190 (feet ISO 100)
|Flash Coverage||20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
|Flash duration||1/300 to 1/20000 seconds|
|Exposure control system||E-TTL II autoflash and manual flash|
|Flash exposure compensation (FEC)||Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined, V860IIS does not have FEB function)
|FE lock||With <FEL> button or <*> button|
|Sync mode||High-speed sync (Up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync|
|Multi flash||Provided (Up to 100 times, 199Hz)|
|Wireless flash function||Master, Slave, Off|
|Controllable slave groups||3 (A, B, C)|
|Transmission range (approx.)||
OpticalIndoors: 12 - 15 m (39.4 - 49.2')
Outdoors: 8 - 10 m (26.2 - 32.8')
Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally, ±30° vertically
100 m (328')
Optical4 (1, 2, 3, 4)
2.4G32 (1 - 32)
|Slave-ready indicator||Two red indicators blink|
|Modeling flash||Fired with camera's depth-of-field preview button|
Auto Focus Assist Beam
|Effective range (approx.)||Center: 0.6 - 10m (2 - 32.8')
Periphery: 0.6 - 5m (2 - 16.4')
|Power source||11.1V/2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery|
|Recycling time||< 1.5 seconds. Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.|
|Full power flashes||Approx. 650|
|Power saving||Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation. (60 minutes if set as slave)|
|Sync Triggering Mode||Hotshoe, 2.5mm sync line, Wireless control port|
|Colour Temperature||5600 ± 200K|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||64 x 76 x 190 mm (2.5 x 3 x 7.5")|
|Weight||430 g (15 oz.) without battery.
540 g (19 oz.) with battery.
Questions & Answers
Godox V860 II Flash Kit -Canon includes Li-On Battery, Charger, Case
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.