- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary On Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The DNA 15 Slim was built to accommodate a DSLR with 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8) or a mirrorless camera with 4-6 lenses. The rear padded sleeve will hold a laptop up to 15 inches, and a second sleeve will protect an iPad or similar sized tablet.
The Messenger DNA bag was designed to deliver the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance of a true bike messenger bag, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear. This bag boasts features only available from Tenba, like Fidlock patented magnetic clips, exclusive Quiet Hook & Loop Closure, multiple forms of weather-proofing, and our signature Quick Access zipper and body armor base panel. We aren't exaggerating when we say there is no other bag like this in the world.
- Special Whisper Hook™ closure enables flap to be opened with nearly silent operation by pulling down before pulling away from the bag.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow easy drop-on attachment and fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be opened and closed with one hand, even when wearing gloves or when the bag is behind you.
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access™ top zipper allows secure exchange of cameras and lenses without opening the front flap.
- Front flap extends over the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the sun, and black on the other side for stealth.
- Elasticized micro-mesh pockets provide quick storage for a water bottle on the outside of the bag.
- Zippered pocket in the main flap provides out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- Shoulder strap combines smooth-sliding seatbelt webbing and a flexible, non-slip shoulder pad. Silicone-treated non-slip pad grips the shoulder while the seatbelt webbing slides through smoothly, making it easy to move from the bag from front to back.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a DSLR with 3-4 lenses or a mirrorless camera with 4-6 lenses. It will fit a DSLR with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 lens.
- Padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve holds a laptop up to 15 inches, and a second sleeve fits a full-size iPad or similar sized tablet.
- Rear trolley strap slides over the extending handle of rolling luggage or equipment case for secure piggyback travel.
- Tenba's exclusive water- and abrasion-resistant body armor base panel protects the bag on wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Rear pocket fits magazines or documents, and includes smaller interior pockets for pens and accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep batteries, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior: 600 denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating, seatbelt-grade webbing, waterproof tarpaulin bottom panel, Whisper Hook™.
- Interior: Lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- Hardware: Fidlock® clips, YKK® zippers, contoured zipper pulls and welded steel D-rings.
DNA 15 Slim
|Weight||2.9 lbs(1.3 kg)|
|Exterior Dimensions||16W X 11H X 5D in. (41 X 28 X 13 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||15W X 10H X 4D in. (38 X 25 X 10 cm)|
|Laptop Compartment||14.5W X 9.5H X 0.5D in. (37W X 24H X 1D cm)|
Questions & Answers
Tenba Messenger DNA 15 Slim - Graphite
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.