- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Arm Post Adapter & Balance Spud
The Steadimate comes standard with a post block and balance pin to fit arms with 1/2" posts. If you plan to use the Steadimate with an arm post that is not 1/2" you will need to get the proper arm post adapter and balance spud to accommodate your arm post size.
- Take the load off the operator'??s arms for longer durations of operating without the fatigue.
- Effortless tilting via the pivot on the Steadimate.
- Increased stability & z-axis stabilization for the smoothest shot possible.
- Quick interchangeable use from handheld operation to Steadimate operation.
How it Works:
- Attach the Steadimate adapter to the handlebar of the motorized gimbal.
- Balance the Steadimate System.
- Connect your Arm and Vest.
- Enjoy the operating benefits!
Motorized Gimbals with handlebars that are 25 mm, 25.5 mm, or 30 mm in diameter.
The Steadimate comes standard with a post block and balance pin that fit arms with ½ inch posts. Operators can purchase accessories that adapt the Steadimate to fit arms with 5/8 inch? and ¾ inch? posts.
The weight capacity for the Steadimate depends on the weight capacity of the motorized gimbal, arm, & vest being used. For operators who already own an arm & vest, the Steadimate can be purchased on its own. For operators in need of a complete kit, Tiffen offers Steadimate Systems in two weight classes.
Questions & Answers
Steadicam 5/8" Balance Spud
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.