- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Professional broadcast headset with dynamic microphone
The HMD 26-II-100 has addressed the production challenges associated with transmission signals in the studio or outdoors. The headset is very light, has very soft ear pads and headband padding, which provides exceptional comfort even during long hour sessions.
Closed headphones are adapted to communicate signals with a high peak sound pressure level (SPL) and provide quality passive noise attenuation. This model is equipped with a limiter ActiveGard© which protects your hearing from sudden signal bursts with a value in excess of 105 dB. It can be turned on or off.
The headset is supplied with a dynamic microphone with hyper-cardioid directivity.
This microphone is characterized by excellent acoustic properties, effective reduction of background noise and has an anti-shake capsule, which helps to eliminate disturbances of structural nature. A short flexible boom gives you the ability to set the microphone in the correct position. This headset has been designed for use in noisy environments.
The modular construction makes the cord, ear cushions and headband very easily replaceable.
- Very light with extremely soft ear pillows, which provide exceptional comfort
- Precise and linear sound reproduction particularly desirable when used in professional applications, radio and television
- The microphone provides the necessary quality of the audio transmission
- © ActiveGuard system (with on / off switch) to protect hearing
- Long lasting, reliable operation
- Swing earpiece allows you the option to listen with only one ear
- The microphone can be mounted on the right or left side
- The modular concept allows the use of different wires and pillows, which provides the highest level of application flexibility
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Headphones / Headset||Headset|
|Type of converter||Dynamic, closed|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||115 dB (1 kHz, 1 V)|
|Storage Temperature||-55 ° C to +70 ° C|
|Working temperature||-15 ° C to +55 ° C|
|Weight||Approx. 200 g|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.5%|
|Frequency response Microphone||40-16000 Hz|
|The pressure pads||3.9 N|
|Output voltage||0.4 mV / Pa (1 kHz)|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser HMD 26-II Professional Headset TV Headset, Radio Headset, Broadcast Applications
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.