- Toronto In Stock
Lease this for: $93.38 Learn More
Discover to Create
Expand your video and filmmaking experiences with XEEN cinema lenses.
With a T1.5 and outstanding optical performance for 4K+, focus on the Mise-en-scène of the images you want to create.
XEEN lenses feature declicked gear rings in identical locations, so that changing lenses is no longer a hassle. Mounts are interchangeable, meaning each lens can be used on a variety of cameras. The XEEN series aims to delivers unparalleled performance with affordability to satisfy the needs of videographers and filmmakers, regardless of the situation or equipment.
- This is a 24mm lens that has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor it provides you with a wide angle of view.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and it incorporates a support that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and T-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- "Clickless" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 10" allows you to get up close to your subject.
Rokinon's Xeen 24mm T1.5 Lens is built specifically for use as a cinema lens. It features an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, this minimizes the appearance of breathing when changing focus. Each lens in the set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and are color matched to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a set over time with minimal color shift. This 24mm lens provides what is considered a wide angle of view on full-frame cameras, and a tighter angle of view on smaller formats.
The lens features dual sided focus scales marked in feet, with dual sided iris scales. The 11-bladed iris provides a rounded aperture for a natural looking highlights and Bokeh. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus.
- 6K Ready Optics
- Full Frame Coverage
- Tightly Color Matched
- Durable All Metal Body
- Unified 40° Iris Rotation
- Unified 200° Focus Throw
- Large Easy To Read Markings
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Lens Support Mount (Except PL)
- Xeen Proprietary X-Coating Technology
- Unified 114mm Non-Rotating Front Diameters
- 11 Bladed Diaphragm for Superb Bokeh (Except 14mm)
- Dual Calibrated Right and Left Side Distance and T-Stop Scales
- Unified Focus and Aperture Gear Positions for Easy Follow Focus Use
- Mounts can be shimmed and are interchangeable by a quali_ed technician• Incredibly smooth and fully damped movement of focusing and aperture controls
The brand XEEN is named after ‘scene’ and ‘seen’ with ‘∞, x’ as the first letter of brand for ‘infinity.'
The lenses not only work with full frame cameras but also with Super 35, APS-C and APS-H cameras. The main characteristics of XEEN lenses are their outstanding optical performance for 4K+. Specializing in professional cine lenses, XEEN is a brand launched by Samyang Optics. The newly announced lenses are designed with Samyang Optics' know-how and have outstanding optical performance for 4K+. In addition, the XEEN lenses feature X-Coating Technology ensuring maximum image quality.
The T1.5 aperture is another major feature of the XEEN line of cine lenses. XEEN lenses reliably deliver high quality footage with clear contrast and impressive colours, even under less-than-optimal lighting conditions. The large aperture also creates a pleasing bokeh effect for a cinematic look.
|Coverage||Full Frame (FX)|
|Aperture Range||T1.5 to T22|
|Coating||XEEN X-Coating Technology|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||10" (.25m)|
|Filter Size||114mm Front Diameter sized for use with Standard 114mm Matte Boxes|
|Maximum Diameter||4.6" (117.6mm)|
Questions & Answers
Rokinon XEEN 24mm T1.5 Lens for Sony FE Mount
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.