- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The RM-CB2 cable release enables you to focus and trigger your OM-D E-M1 Mark II without the vibration associated with using the shutter release button. This is especially useful for macro and micro photography, where it’s absolutely critical that the camera remain still.
- The RM-CB2 connects via a 2.5mm mini-stereo plug, freeing up your USB port for tethered shooting, or connecting a PCM audio recorder, like the Olympus LS-100.
Questions & Answers
Olympus RM-CB2 Cable Release for E-M1 Mark II
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.