- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The i1 Photographer Kit is a convenient kit of two essential color tools – i1Display Pro and ColorChecker Passport Photo – combined to achieve fast, efficient color accuracy and control for any photo production.
This Kit incorporates the ideal color tools needed by hobbyist and professional photographers to bring color accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.
Color Perfected – From Capture to Edit
The i1 Photographer Kit was created for discerning photographers looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color accuracy and control from capture to edit.
i1 Photographer Kit consists of:
- i1Display Pro calibration device and software offers the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and control for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo, a convenient pocket-sized tool for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility.
- Professional control for on-screen color accuracy for monitors, projectors and mobile devices.
- Easily capture custom white balance and eliminate color casts.
- Make post production color editing faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralize each image individually.
- Produce custom camera profiles to get consistent predictable and repeatable color from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
The industry-recognized professional display calibration system with unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut:
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device
- Broadcast video standards support – NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors.
ColorChecker Passport Photo
The next evolution of the original 24-patch Macbeth ColorChecker, now celebrating 40 years as an industry standard.
- Combines 3 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plug-in).
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control color shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate color casting
- Includes Lanyard
i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors
PANTONE Color Manager software and Quick Start Guide
Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play
ColorChecker Passport Photo targets
i1Display Pro includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns.
|COLORTRUE MOBILE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY WITH i1DISPLAY PRO||
Note: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible.
Software included in this product is available in the following languages:
Chinese (simplified & traditional), English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
|PRODUCT REGISTRATION||Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
COLORCHECKER PASSPORT PHOTO
|Supported Profile Format||DNG|
|Compatible Software Supporting DNG Profiles||Adobe® Lightroom® 2.0 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® Camera Raw 4.5 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 or newer
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 7 or newer
Adobe® Bridge CS3 or newer
|For use in a Raw editor||Any Raw editor with click custom white balance capability|
|Size (HxWxT)||125 x 90 x 9 mm|
|Weight||80 grams or 3 oz|
|Humidity range||85% or less, non-condensing|
|Temperature range for normal use of the case||32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)|
Questions & Answers
X-Rite i1 Photographer Kit - i1Display Pro + ColorChecker Passport Bundle
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.