- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The i1 Filmmaker Kit is a convenient kit of two essential color tools – i1Display Pro and ColorChecker Passport Video – combined to achieve fast, efficient color balance for any video production.
The i1 Filmmaker Kit incorporates the ideal workflow tools needed by hobbyist and professional filmmakers for capturing and editing footage, bringing ideal color balance to the filmmaking production workflow.
Shoot for Ideal – From Capture to Edit
The i1 Filmmaker Kit was created for discerning filmmakers looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color balance from shoot to edit.
- i1Display Pro calibration device and software offers the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and control for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
- ColorChecker Passport Video, a convenient pocket-sized target kit to quickly get you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place with ideal camera exposure.
- Professional control for on-screen color accuracy, whether in studio or in the field
- Match Multiple Cameras
- Obtain Perfect Exposure
- Achieve Ideal Color Balance
- Reduce Editing Time
- Get to Your Creative Look Faster
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers filmmakers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than components purchased individually.
The Industry-recognized professional display calibration system with unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut.
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device
- Broadcast video standards support – NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors.
ColorChecker Passport Video
The next evolution of the original 24-patch Macbeth ColorChecker, now celebrating 40 years as an industry standard.
- Combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective case. Includes white balance target, grayscale target, video color target, and focus target
- Get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting, reduce editing time and get to your creative look faster
- Designed to easily take advantage of color tools like vectorscopes and waveform monitors in programs like Adobe® Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, as well as on field monitors and recorders like Atomos or SmallHD
- Supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin) and 3D LUT Creator (for Premiere Pro and more) with in-software automation tools to speed up color balancing
- Includes Lanyard
i1Display Pro includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer
i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors
PANTONE Color Manager software
Quick Start Guide
Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play
ColorChecker Passport Photo
i1DISPLAY PRO SOFTWARE
|COLORTRUE MOBILE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY WITH i1DISPLAY PRO||
Note: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible.
Software included in this product is available in the following languages:
Chinese (simplified & traditional), English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
|PRODUCT REGISTRATION||Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
Colorchecker Passport Video
|Size (HxWxT)||125 x 90 x 9mm|
|Weight||80 grams (3 oz)|
|Humidity range||85% or less, non-condensing|
|Temperature range for normal use of the case||32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)|
Questions & Answers
X-Rite i1 Filmmaker Kit - i1Display Pro + ColorChecker Passport Video
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.