- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Full-HD (3G/HD-SDI) 2.5MP Compact Broadcast Camera with AUDIO + HDMI (CS/C mount w/ Auto-Iris)
Marshall Electronics next generation Miniature CV505 and Compact CV345 HD Pro-Series Cameras add the convenience of a HDSDI/3GSDI (BNC) and HDMI (v.1.3) simultaneous outputs and optional audio Mic or Line-Level (CV345) selectable input. Built around next generation chip sets and a state-of-the-art 1/3" megapixel sensor improves every aspect of previous models. Capturing broadcast quality HD video from 2,476,296 pixels (2.5MP) of clear, crisp video at full-HD resolutions of 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p & frame-rates of 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25fps.
- 2.5 Megapixel 1/3-inch CMOS sensor
- CS/C Mount with DC-Auto Iris (lens sold separately)
- CV345-CSB: 1920x1080p59.94/29.97, 1920x1080i59.94,
- CV345-CS: 1920x1080p60/50/30/25, 1920x1080i60/50, 1280x720p60/50/30/25fps
New proprietary pixel technology
New proprietary pixel technology offers the lowest noise ratio on the market today capturing sharp, vivid color images in very low light conditions. Industry leading low power consumption draws very low power in full-HD resolutions. CV505-MB/M Pro-Series POV Cameras continue to offer Field-of-View flexibility with interchangeable lenses. Expanded RS-485 protocols offer remote camera control (RCP) communication via VISCA and PELCO where commands can be sent without OSD Menu. Marshall Pro-Series Cameras continue to establish a broadcast standard for POV cameras with ease of use and broadcast centric feature sets.
- Hirose-style (I/O) connector contains:
- RS-485 connectors, 12V power connector & audio TRS Mic/Line level input
- 3G/HDSDI (BNC) & HDMI (full size-v1.3) built into rear panel
- Captures sharp & vivid color images at 0.2 lux (low light sensitive)
- New WDR function supports high speed & high sensitivity to various light sources
- TRS audio input with Line/Mic level selectable depending on input device,
- unbalanced Mono (L/R mixed), phantom 2.5V power
- OSD Menu Joystick, RS-485 (Pelco/Visca)
- Free Downloadable Software Control
- Stepped (Red/Blue) Gain Control, Gamma, and Shutter adjust
Hirose Breakout Cable
1. RS-485 wire (+/-) Input
2. 12V Power 2.1 mm Plug (Center Contact)
3. Hirose connector plugs into camera
4. OSD Menu Control
5. TRS Audio Mic/Line-level Input
• Broadcast Television • Professional Sports • College Sports • OB Vans/Trucks • Concert & Studio Music Video • Reality TV • Performing Arts • Culinary Shows • Car TV Shows • Hidden Camera Shows • International Racing Circuits • Off-road Racing • Horse Racing • House of Worship • POV Video Shots
Questions & Answers
Marshall Electronics CV345-CSB 2.5MP 3G-SDI/HDMI Compact Broadcast Compatible Camera (Breakout Cable)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.