* Lens pictured not included
The X-T2 Graphite Edition
This new version of the X-T2 features a leading-edge, multi-layer coating, creating a camera to thrill photographers with an eye for beauty. With its 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high performance X Processor Pro image processing engine, the X-T2 Graphite Silver fulfills the high standards of the FUJIFILM X system.
The addition of 4K/2K video takes it one step beyond.
With a string of features including high speed 1/32000 shutter, Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF, weather resistant body, 3-way tilting 3.0” LCD, 2.36 Million dots EVF and dual SD UHS-II memory card slots, this new X-T2 Graphite Silver camera will show off your shooting style.
- FUJIFILM X-T2 Graphite Silver features a leading-edge, multi-layer coating with matching Graphite Silver EF-X8 flash and Upgraded Leather Shoulder Strap
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor reduces moiré and false colours to dramatically improve image quality
- High-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine increases response times, combined with the X-Trans CMOS III sensor, it achieves faster AF, lower noise and better colour reproduction
- 4K/2K Video 30/25/24 frame rates and Full HD at 60/50/30/25/24 frame rates, 100Mbps Video Bit rate
- Electronic shutter maximum speed of 1/32000 sec and a focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. with flash synchronization of up to 1/250 sec.
- Includes Graphite Silver EF-X8 and Leather Shoulder Strap
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with up to 325 selectable AF points
- Weather resistant magnesium alloy chassis with improved control dials for use in rugged, outdoor conditions
- 2.36 Million dots EVF with 100 frame per second refresh rate
- 3-way tilting 3-inch 1.62 million dots resolution rear LCD
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast, more reliable image storage
- AF-C Custom settings
- Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip operates multiple batteries at the same time to boost in continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release time lag and blackout time while extending 4K video recording to 30 minutes
- High ISO sensitivity performance - ISO 200-12800 in RAW - improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n Remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- 16 Film simulation modes including the new ACROS monochrome mode
- Customizable menu system with a redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- Normal / boost mode switch
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/-5 stops
- TTL 256 Zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- 13 Creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Includes Li-Ion Battery NP-W126S with up to 350 images per charge
- 3.5mm microphone input, 2.5mm remote input, USB 3.0, micro HDMI
- Compatible with all Fujinon X-Mount lenses
X-T2 Graphite Silver Body
Li-ion battery NP-W126S
Battery charger BC-W126
Graphite Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
Clip attaching tool
Hot shoe cover
Vertical Power Booster Grip connector cover
Sync terminal cover
|Number of effective pixels||24.3 millions pixels|
|Image sensor||23.6mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.|
|Sensor Cleaning system||Ultra Sonic Vibration|
|Storage media||SD Card (~2G) / SDHC Card (~32G) / SDXC Card (~256G) UHS-I / UHS-II*1|
|Number of recorded pixels||[ L ] (3:2) 6000 × 4000 (16:9) 6000 × 3376 (1:1) 4000 × 4000
[M] (3:2) 4240 × 2832 (16:9) 4240 × 2384 (1:1) 2832 × 2832
[S] (3:2) 3008 × 2000 (16:9) 3008 × 1688 (1:1) 2000 × 2000
|Lens mount||FUJIFILM X mount|
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|Exposure mode||P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)|
|Exposure compensation||-5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)|
|Image Stabilizer||Supported with OIS type lenses|
|Shutter type||Focal Plane Shutter|
|Mechanical Shutter||4sec.~1/8000sec. (P mode)*3, 30sec.~1/8000sec. (All modes) Bulb mode (up to 60min), TIME: 30sec.~1/8000sec.|
|Electronic Shutter||30sec.~1/32000sec. (P / A / S / M modes) Bulb mode: 1sec. fixed, TIME: 1sec~1/32000sec.*3|
|Mechanical + Electronic shutter||4sec.~1/32000sec. (P mode), 30sec.~1/32000sec. (All modes) Bulb mode (up to 60min), TIME: 30sec.~1/32000se.*3|
|Synchronized shutter speed for flash||1/250sec. or slower|
Approx. 14.0fps [Only Electronic Shutter](JPEG: 42 frames Lossless compression RAW: 28 frames Uncompressed RAW: 25 frames)
*Recordable frames depends on recording media
|Auto bracketing||AE Bracketing (±2EV, ±5/3EV, ±4/3EV, ±1EV, ±2/3EV, ±1/3EV)
Film simulation bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100%, 200%, 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
|Mode||Single AF / Continuous AF / MF|
|Type||Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)|
|AF frame selection||
Single point AF: EVF / LCD: 13×7 / 25×13 (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types)
|White balance||Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1~3 / Color temperature selection (2500K~10000K) / Preset: Fine,Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White),Incandescent light, Underwater|
|Self-timer||10sec. / 2sec.|
|Interval timer shooting||Yes (Setting: Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time)|
|Hot shoe||Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)|
|Viewfinder||0.5 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera’s eyepiece) Diopter adjustment: -4~+2m-1
Magnification: 0.77× with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1.0m-1
Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 31° )
Built-in eye sensor
|LCD monitor||3-way tilting, 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.62 millions dots|
|Movie recording||[4K (3840×2160)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 100Mbps up to approx. 10min.
[Full HD (1920×1080)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 100Mbps up to approx. 15 min.
[HD (1280×720)] 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p 50Mbps up to approx. 30min.
|Film simulation mode||15 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std,Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS,ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter)|
|Dynamic range setting||AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO400 or more, DR400%: ISO800 or more)
|Advanced filter||Toy camera, Miniature, Pop color, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Soft focus,Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)|
|Wireless function||Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting,PC Autosave, instax printer print|
|Other functions||PANORAMA, AF-C CUSTOM SETTINGS, 4K MOVIE OUTPUT, SHUTTER AE, SHUTTER AF, AF-ON,Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching II, Language (35 languages including JP/EN), Time difference,Exposure preview on LCD during Manual mode, EVF brightness, EVF color, LCD brightness, LCD color,Mode effect on monitor, Customize|
|Power supply||NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||132.5 x 91.8 x 49.2mm
(minimum depth 35.4mm)
|Weight||507 g (including battery and memory card)
457 g (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
|Battery life for still images *4||Approx. 340 frames (NORMAL MODE), Approx. 1,000 frames (with VPB-XT2) When XF35mmF1.4 R is set.|
|Starting up period||Approx. 0.3sec.|
* 1 Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
Questions & Answers
Fuji Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Body Graphite Silver
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.