You can only sound better if you hear yourself better.
Wireless monitoring is taken to the next level of perfection with the Sennheiser G3 monitoring system. New pass-through sockets for the audio signal enable the audio feed from a console to be routed to other devices in the chain, simplifying setup. The enhanced audio frequency response of 25 to 15,000 Hz means the sound the performers hear is the most realistic and life-like a wireless monitor system has ever had to offer.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Mute function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
GA 3 rack mount
NT 2 power supply unit
SR 300 IEM G3-B-US
|Frequency range||823...865 MHz / Power supply unit UK
823...865 MHz / Power supply unit EU / Germany
823...865 MHz / Power supply unit EU
780...822 MHz / Power supply unit UK
780...822 MHz / Power supply unit EU / Germany
780...822 MHz / Power supply unit EU
734...776 MHz / Power supply unit US
734...776 MHz / Power supply unit EU
626...668 MHz / Power supply unit US
626...668 MHz / Power supply unit EU
566...608 MHz / Power supply unit US
566...608 MHz / Power supply unit EU
516...558 MHz / Power supply unit US
516...558 MHz / Power supply unit EU
|Dimensions||212 x 202 x 43 mm|
|Frequency response (Headphones)||25 - 15000 Hz|
|Audio-XLR connector||2x XLR-3 jack|
(Total Harmonic Distortion)
|< 0,9 %|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 90 dB(A)|
|RF frequency range||516 - 865 MHz|
|RF output power||10/30 mW switchable|
|Transmission / Receiving frequencies||1680|
|Switching bandwidth||42 MHz|
|Peak deviation||+/- 48 kHz|
|In compliance with||15 mW: ETS 300422, ETS 300454; 100 mW: ETS 301 489-1 / -2; FCC Part 74.861 / CANADA RSS-123|
|Headphone connector||> 100mW (32 Ω)|
|Input voltage range||+ 22 dBu max|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 Wireless Audio Transmitter (B - 626-668MHz)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.