Saramonic UwMic9 STLK - Single TX LAV Kit (1 x TX9 + 1 x RX9 ) - UHF Wireless Mic System
The Saramonic RX9+TX9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The system includes a camera-mountable, wireless receiver, wireless body-pack transmitter and clip-on lavalier mic.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
- Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
- This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
Saramonic UwMic9 UHF Wireless System
The key unique feature of the Saramonic UwMic9 UHF Wireless System lineup is that the RX9 receiver can receive two (2) simultaneous channels of wireless transmission and then can output them either as single discrete L&R channels or mix them both to a single channel output.
This means that depending on the UwMic9 system chosen, you can have either two (2) transmitters at the outset creating a two channel system or just a single (1) transmitter for single channel system. You can then add a second transmitter at a later time, if you so wish.
Three types of Transmitter TX units are available: