- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Lease this for: $74.26 Learn More
The FUJINON GF45 mm F2.8 R WR Lens is a highly versatile wide angle lens with a focal length equivalent to 36mm (on a 35mm format) and maximum F2.8 aperture.
Thanks to its compact and lightweight design (weighing only 490g), this lens is ideal for street and documentary photography. With a construction of 8 groups and 11 elements, using one aspherical lens and two ED lenses, the GF45mmF2.8 R WR lens delivers high image quality and reduces aberrations. Thanks to the Nano GI coating, this lens offers clear depiction performance with reduced ghosting and flare.
Weather and dust resistant, the lens can also be used in temperatures as low as -10°C. FUJINON "GF Lenses" are high quality lenses featuring rich tone reproduction, unique color reproduction and high resolving power, designed to incorporate Fujifilm's optical technology.
- Lens Construction of 8 groups and 11 elements, using one aspherical lens and two ED lenses delivers high image quality and reduces aberrations.
- Inner focus system is able to deliver high quality images while reducing fluctuations of the aberrations caused by the change of shooting distance
- Nano GI coating reduces ghosting and flare, caused by incident light from diagonal angles
- Compact & Lightweight Standard Lens measuring 84x88mm and weighing just 490g
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation featuring 10 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
- Easy Operation with a C position (Command dial mode) on the aperture ring that allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are also lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
- Allows for 62mm filter size
- Compatible with FUJIFILM G Mount
GF 45mm F2.8 R WR Lens
FLCP-62 lens cap
RLCP-002 lens rear cap
GF45 mm F2.8 R WR
|Lens construction||11 elements 8 groups
(includes 1 aspherical ,2ED elements)
(35mm format equivalent)
|Angle of view||62.6°|
Number of blades
(Diameter x Length)
|Approx. Φ84 x 88mm
(distance from camera lens mount flange)
(excluding caps, hoods)
|Approx. 490 g|
Questions & Answers
Fuji Fujinon GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.