- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
You spoke, Cinevate listened.
Cinevate has combined your feedback with their 13 years of manufacturing expertise to create their most intensively designed product, ever. This is Cinevate's first ever center mount slider that can natively support a 100mm or 75mm ball head.
Impossibly precise slides, all done by hand.
Get your hands on Cinevate's smoothest, strongest, most rigid slider.
- Fully integrated and caged flywheel design.
- Adjustable resistance control for completely silent and fluidic operation.
- Motion control for Horizon has never been more simple, or less expensive.
- Adjustable hard stops allow you to restrict the slider motion to whatever you need it to be.
- 100lbs Capacity
- Integrated 100mm bowl center mount with 75mm option
- Tripod center mount and integrated C-Stand mounts
- Carriage locks anywhere on the rails via the precision disc brake
- Fully anodized solid CNC machined 60-61 aluminum
- Stainless steel fasteners eliminates corrosion concerns
- Positive lock washer/tiedown (Includes both Imperial and Metric tiedowns)
- Quick-Stow All Terrain Legs
- Kevlar reinforced belt
- Versatile accessory track mounting system
- Enhanced camera sled stability profile
- Integrated bubble level
Questions & Answers
Cinevate Horizen / All Terrain Legs / 75mm Bowl / 60" Rails
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.