Flashpoint have announced the R2 Pro-N / Godox XPro-N, TTL and HSS enabled radio transmitter for Nikon DSLR’s. With a large clear dot matrix LCD screen displaying all 5 groups at simultaneously, and individual dedicated groups buttons, the Pro transmitter provides a big improvement over the previous R2 / X1 transmitter’s user interface.
And therefore a great improvement for the complete Flashpoint & Godox 2.4GHz flash system.
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen Displaying 5 Groups
- 5 Individual Dedicated Group Buttons
- Display Zoom – Displays One Group Larger with More Details
- TCM Function – TTL – CONVERT – MANUAL
- Flash Head Zoom Control Interface – by Group
- Modelling Light Control – by Group (Currently On /Off Only)
- Global Adjustment of Group Power Levels (ALL Button)
- Large Graphic Menu System with Multiple Custom Functions
The Pro transmitter now provides the option of working with up to 5 groups of lights – A / B / C / D / E, in a mixed Group Mode style environment, where TTL and Manual groups can be mixed together, and individual groups can easily be switched On and Off. Unlike the Canon version Xpro-C transmitter though, TTL mode can only be selected in groups A, B, & C. Groups D & E are manual only.
There is also the option of controlling up to 16 Groups in Manual mode (A-F & 0-9), corresponding with the older XTR-16/s style radio receivers. With dedicated individual group buttons, adjusting each group is now very simple, fast and intuitive. And if you prefer the XT-32 style single group display, at the press of a button the Pro transmitter provides the option of switching back and forth from multiple group display, to a larger single group display showing more details.
The Pro transmitter provides similar range and reliability to the original R2 and XT transmitters, and also currently use the same AF assist light, and regular screw locking foot. A shutter release function is provided, as well as a Type-C USB port for firmware updated, and a 2.5mm sync port.
- Godox / Flashpoint 2.4GHz RF Radio System
- Range – 100m +
- Flash Modes – I-TTL / M / Multi
- TCM – TTL – CONVERT – MANUAL
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Global ALL Group Power Adjustment
- Remote Flash Zoom by Group
- Remote Modeling Light Control
- Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups) (D & E Manual Only)
- Manual Mode – A – F & 0 – 9 (16 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Wireless ID 01-99
- Compatible with All Godox & Flashpoint 2.4GHz Flash System
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display with Adjustable Back Light
- Zoom Display – Displays One Groups Larger With Details
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Type-C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 2.5mm Sync Port – Input & Output
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries
Questions & Answers
Godox XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.