- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $70.64 Learn More
Marshall Electronics Broadcast ProAV PTZ Camera is built around a professional grade 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor with a smooth 20x Optical Zoom (4.7~94mm) block. Versatile outputs such as 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI Type-A, and IP (H.264) which allows for one Ethernet cable to contain compressed H.264 Video, PoE (48V) and IP Control. Remote operation and control via VMS (Video Management Software), Web Browser GUI, or RS232/RS422 using common protocols make it compatible with most integrated control systems. Broadcast adjustable settings such as White Balance, Exposure, Iris, Gamma, Gain, Black Level and other operational adjustments create tremendous flexibility of use. Applications served would include Remote Confidence Monitoring, Corporate, Broadcast, Education, Worship, Healthcare, Medical, Government, Courtroom, Entertainment, Music and a variety of Broadcast ProAV studio workflows using IP, 3G/HD-SDI, or HDMI.
- 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sensor
- Full-HD: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- 20X Optical Zoom 4.7~94mm (F1.6~3.5) with 12x Digital
- Wide Pan-Tilt Range: 340 degree Horizontal Pan - 120 degree Vertical Tilt
- Quiet, smooth, stable, synchronous PAN-TILT-ZOOM motor allows for quality transitions
- IP (H.264), 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- RS422/RS232 Remote Control Interface at High Comm Speeds
- Mountable via table, wall, ceiling mounts included with flip-able image
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems
- IP (H.264) Ethernet connection allows for compressed Video, PoE (48V) and Control over one cable
Questions & Answers
Marshall Electronics CV620-IP PTZ ProAV HD Conference IP Camera (Black)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.