- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Canon C200 Camera Cage
- Made of solid and robust CNC machined aluminum;
- 4 captive screws (3 x ¼-20 and 1x 3/8-16) strongly secure your C200 Camera;
- Offers several mounting points and threaded holes to attach camera accessories;
- Includes an ARRI Rosette on the right side to attach our Remote Extension handle or the C200 Handle;
- Locking mechanical system to secure the cable handle;
- The bottom section of the cage features an Adaptor Plate with several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, perfect to optimize your C200 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone;
- The Top section of the cage features a Top Plate allowing you to mount the C200 Top Handle at different positions in order to optimize your balance when you are in shoulder mode;
- Quickly adjust or remove the cage with the help of and Allen Key;
- The Allen Key is easily accessible and securely magnet-fixed at the bottom of the cage.
Canon C200 Base with 15 mm Rod System
- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12” long through the length of the baseplate;
- Attaches underneath the camera with 3/8-16 and ¼-20 screws;
- 4 points attachment to strongly secure the camera and for tripod plate attachment (3 x ¼-20 and 1x 3/8-16);
- Ratchet key knobs to reposition the rod bloc system;
- 15mm LW Rod System designed to respect the C200 optical center;
- 4 rubber pads at the top of the base to protect and securely sit your C200 Camera;
- Quickly unscrew the bottom section of the Baseplate with an Allen Key and you will obtain an Adaptor Plate featuring several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, perfect to optimize your C200 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone;
- The Allen Key is easily accessible and securely magnet-fixed at the bottom of the Baseplate.
Extendable Top Handle and View Finder Bracket Arm with Push-button
The handle grip frame is made from robust CNC machined aluminum and the finger grip is made from genuine Canadian maple wood for maximum comfort. The Canon c200 top handle is removable and you can quickly adjust and lock the handle length for an extension of approximately 3 inches from its original position in order to optimize the balance of your Canon C200 to your lens type.
The View Finder Bracket Arm can quickly be mounted to the Canon C200 Top Plate with the help of a Ratchet Knob.The position of the View finder can also be adjusted to your need with the help of the ratchet knob system and our patented Push Button Technology (nothing to unscrew - Push, adjust, release, and then its lock).
Attachment Features of the Top Handle:
- A ‘15 mm Rod Clamp’ (15CTH) can be mounted in the front section of the Top Handle, allowing you to attach our ‘15mm Push Button View Finder Bracket Arm’ or any other 15mm LW stud;
- Several threaded holes to optimize your rig with our ‘ REVOLT Push Button Magic Arm Series’, designed to attach and manipulate your camera monitor or other camera accessories;
- (4) Four ¼-20 threaded holes (Front). Perfect for more attachment options.
- (2) Two Hot Shoe Brackets (Front and Back of Handle).
Baseplate with rodbloc (B15C200)
Pair of 15mm 12" rods (15TUBE12)
Extendable top handle
Viewfinder bracket arm with push-button
|MATERIALS||CNC Machined Aluminum|
|WEIGHT||1.52 kg (3.35 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Shape WLB Canon C200 Cage Handle EVF Mount
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.