- Toronto In Stock
* Reflector pictured not included
Delivering approximately twice the power of speedlights, the D-Lite RX ONE is a small but robust compact flash from Elinchrom.
The versatility of the Elinchrom system remains in its accessory range: Whereas it is difficult to change the hard nature that characterizes speedlights, Elinchrom has some of the best accessories allowing the photographer to change the nature of their light.
Used outside the studio, the D-Lite RX ONE is the perfect creative companion to an existing Speedlight system, making use of the in-built intelligent slave Cell to offer perfect flash synchronisation.
This is the ONE, where it all begins…
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for Radio triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite ONE RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App* for iPhone™, iPad™ and iPod Touch™ via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software** such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Firmware update option.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
*The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required.
|Flash Variability||5.0 Stops in 1/10th stop increments|
|Recycle Time||@ 230V: 0.44 - 1.5 sec
@ 115V: 0.45 - 2.1 sec
|Flash Duration||1/1,100 - 1/2,200 Sec. min./max. @ t0.5|
|Power Requirements||Multi voltage, 90-260VAC|
|Modeling Light Wattage||100W
Control: Proportional, Low, Full, On/Off
|User Replaceable Flashtube||Yes|
|Umbrella Mount||Centered tub, for EL-umbrellas 7.0 mm diameter
Extra fitting on bracket for larger sized shafts
|Flash Sync||Up to 1/320 sec.|
|Sync Voltage||5.0V Compatibility with digital cameras|
|Power Consumption||230VAC, 50Hz: No flash / recycling 140W / 310
115VAC, 60Hz: No flash / recycling 190W / 280VA
|Triggering||Synch cord (3.5 mm), optical slave
Integrated Receiver, 4 groups, 8 frequencies
Receiver range: 164' (50 m) indoors, 393' (120 m) outdoors
|Flash Ready Indicator||Audible, visual|
|Dimensions||7.0 x 7.5 x 5.5" (18 x 19 x 14 cm)|
|Weight||1.98 lb (0.9 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE 100Ws Bi-Voltage Fan Cooled Self Contained Flash Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.