- Toronto In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Canon Power to Create 2 Lens Kit
Portrait & Travel Edition
Open new roads to creativity with the Canon Portrait & Travel 2 Lens Kit.
Made up of the compact EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens and EF-S 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM lens, the kit gives you two portable, convenient resources in one package to meet a variety of needs on the spot. Capture amazing detail for portrait photography or impressive landscapes while venturing out on a local or distant journey, and do so one after the other now that you'll have both lenses at your service either attached to your camera or nestled in your camera bag waiting for the opportunity. Ideal for everyday photography, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is perfectly compact, boasts a large aperture so you can capture crisp results even in low light and provides beautiful background blur that will make your subject pop. For expansive scenery from tall buildings to inspiring mountain ranges, the wide angle of view from the EF-S 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM helps you achieve vivid colors and details during your travels. And because both have a stepping motor, the lenses operate smoothly and near silently capturing video so you get the sights and sounds you intended. Step up and take hold of the power to create.
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system.
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanism support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur.
- 80mm effective focal-length when attached to an APS-C camera, optimal for portraits and photos of fast moving subjects such as children and pets.
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- Improved exterior design includes new focus ring placement making it the most compact Canon 50mm lens.
- Metal mount helps provide stability and ruggedness.
- Optimized lens placement and coatings help deliver outstanding color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m); maximum magnification of 0.21x.
EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
Lens Cap E-49
Lens Dust Cap E
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Lens Cap E-67II
Lens Dust Cap E
EF-S 10-18MM F/4.5-5.6 IS STM
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6|
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||107°30' - 74°20'|
|Focus Adjustment||Rear focus system|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.22m (0.72')|
|Filter Size||67mm diameter|
|Max. Diameter x Length||74.6 x 72mm (2.9 x 2.8")|
|Weight||240g (8.5 oz.)|
EF 50MM F/1.8 STM
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||50mm f/1.8|
|Lens Construction||6 elements in 5 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||46°|
|Focus Adjustment||AF with full-time manual|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.35m (1.15')|
|Max. Diameter x Length||69.2 x 39.3mm (2.7 x 1.6")|
160g (5.7 oz.)
Questions & Answers
Canon Portrait and Travel Two Lens Kit w/ EF 50mm f/1.8 STM and EF-S 10-18 STM Lenses
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.