Rotolight HSS transmitters for optimized for Rotolight by Elinchrom. Wirelessly triggers NEO II
- Large LCD with unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and Digital Dial for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
- Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for future-proof upgrades
- The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS is currently available for Canon and Nikon (with Sony to follow)
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Channels||40; (20 in Normal mode – green / 20 in Speed mode – red)|
|Groups||4: 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Flash synchronization||Normal: limited to the native X-sync of your camera
Hi-Sync mode: up to a 1/8,000 sec.
|Range||Up to 200m (656’) for triggering|
|AF Assist Beam||Yes|
|Power Source||2x AA batteries|
|Indicators and Controls||
LCD screen display
Power +/-, Modelling lamp off/prop/free, Individual unit selection and setup on the dashboard. Menu up, menu down and exit in the setup menu.
|Dimensions||84.1 x 68.3 x 58.5 mm (3.3 x 2.7 x 2.3”)|
|Weight (without batteries)||120 g ( 0.27 lbs.)|
Questions & Answers
Rotolight HSS Transmitter For Canon
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.